Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes -v- Albion

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
talk about doom and gloom merchants !

i saw us lose at hastings the year we won league 2 these games mean f*** all ! !

doncasterseagull

Kasabian!!!
May 23, 2008
Doncaster
f***ing fat ginger waste of space mayo

whats with all the hate to mayo? good servent to the club still a good player.
he just trying to get a contract again.
did you not turn up last year so you didnt see him play against leeds and forest away last season? for one i did and mayo was just as good as any other player on the pitch he held himself well and on both days 0-0 draws which is hard to come away with at teams like forest and leeds.
i think he is worth another year contract especially as back up at least!!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I ment to say Mayo but Muslims slipped out;)

Aaaaahhh Algie...

You're such a

UNC%20Card_FRONT_RGB150.jpg

:lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
:laugh:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
whats with all the hate to mayo? good servent to the club still a good player.
he just trying to get a contract again.
did you not turn up last year so you didnt see him play against leeds and forest away last season? for one i did and mayo was just as good as any other player on the pitch he held himself well and on both days 0-0 draws which is hard to come away with at teams like forest and leeds.
i think he is worth another year contract especially as back up at least!!!

Please do not try and be rational with them.

There has to be a demon; Andy Naylor, Gus Mackay, Kerry Mayo, Teddy Maybank...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not my taste.Ill leave that for Frutos:)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
f***ing fat ginger waste of space mayo get rid adams very poor against a team made up of rejects from county league and worthing and bognor....

Gatting miss

Do you ever post anything remotely sensible.

Today Mayo had a reasonable game nothing to rave about but did what he had to do very efficently. Loft had the best game I have seen him play and I am sure that they will both help BHA retain the Sussex Senior Cup. In Mayos case he would not let the team down if he was thrown into the first team.

I thought that the worst thing about today was Virgo playing up front, that just didnt work he was awful.

Sorry got that wrong the worst thing about today was the beer in their bar it was awful. It had a distinct smell to it tasted vinergary and had a film on the top. I am nota great lover of Harveys but am considering writing to Harveys to tell them about that beer because it was an insult to their brewing and would do their reputation no good whatsoever. My advice to them wopuld be to stop trading with Lewes FC until they can employ somebody who knows how to look after real ale as obviously the man behind their bar doesn't.

Last edited:

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Just got back. was a pretty non-eventful game, but Lewes certainly didn't play like a freshly formed team. I wish them well for the next season.

Did anyone else like the little sales pitch at the end?

"If you Albion fans don't fancy going to Crewe, Tranmere or Doncaster(?) then come see us instead."

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I thought that the worst thing about today was Virgo playing up front, that just didnt work he was awful.

I have no rationale for thinking it, but I think Virgo is going to prove to be a useless signing for us.

Just reading the Colchester forums for last season proves what a lump they thought he was. I just can't see him bringing much to the squad. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here