Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes Madness

garethlewes

Nov 9, 2010
I take it you were not too busy a college today. Top rant. When you down the Pan next?

Thanks I'm next down for the game on saurday, I have finished college and am now at Uni in High Wycombe and no I had the day off and was looking on here, I went to the JPT wycombe game last night.

Longfellow

Jul 27, 2004
Extracted from GarethLewes post:-
"there is a slight fact you are missing is that Southern railway put on 3 times the amount of trains into lewes from brighton"
Having read many posts in the past as to train services to and from Falmer (and yes I have noted that Falmer platforms are not long enough for longer trains) does GarethLewes post mean that Southern can and will lay on extra trains for us ruffians on Falmer match days?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Raymond you are a massive d******d not everyone in Lewes is posh they are a minority and with the liberal and from london etc. I don't know anyone in Lewes that is a young upstart all I know is that most are from the chav parts and then subsequently move to Landport. Now as for your list of a stereo-typical lewes person you are a moron I am none of those and before you start I have lived in Lewes my whole life.

Bonfire night in Lewes is the main event in a long calender of Sussex bonfire nights, if they were all on the same night then you wouldn't have enough people to go round I know plenty of people that go to places like Fletching, Hailsham, East Hoathly and Barcombe for bonfires, All these people go to these little towns and vilages to enjoy themselves people will always get hurt when the main point of the night is some thing that Blows up get that into your thick a**e licking, man-loving, moulscoumbe (sleeping with your cousin is alright) mindset and realise that Lewes is just the Pinacle of a long list of other bonfires around sussex. If you had been to a bonfire night in Lewes then you would realise that there are more than just the Lewes Societies in this bonfire procession. Alos there is a slight fact you are missing is that Southern railway put on 3 times the amount of trains into lewes from brighton to let all you bummers come and watch the fireworkd go bang instead of the headboard of your bed with your boyfriend between you legs.

Last of all you are taking your personal view that because Norman t**t baker didn't want you to have falmer then therefore the whole of the Lewes district in which is his constituency are all a bunch of inbred toffs or let me put it another way Brighton and hove is tory and so if lewes didn't help brighton then tory wouldn't be in power to f**k us over even more.
You Sir are a complete moron
= one pee'd off Lewes bloke (who wanted Flamer to be built)

Read through this rant a few times to try & make sense of it. The grammar is quite bad which might explain why you're at Uni in High Wycombe. Still, I must be a chav as I grew up on Landport Estate.
This RaymondBriggs character is obviously a buffoon but try reading through your rants before you react. The anti Brighton stuff won't do you any favours.

Now carry on!
:bounce:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
White Hart Lane - 40,000 people

Lewes Fireworks - 80,000 people

"A 21-year-old man is recovering in hospital after being hit the chest by a stray rocket at one of the largest bonfire night celebrations in the country.

An estimated 40,000 people packed the narrow streets of Lewes in East Sussex to watch the historic celebrations."

You're getting boring now, you berk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here