Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes District Council accept Falmer decision - official

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I'm just a bit delighted I am. There seems to be a real change in attitude at LDC since the elections and I'm impressed by the way that Peter Gardiner has quietly got on with making a difficult decision more quickly than originally promised.

So as far as I'm concerned, it's bridge building time as well as stadium building time!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Finally, the end of the tunnel looks to be in sight. Maybe now we can really start believing that we'll have a stadium to truly call home in just 3 years time.

Hold on guys, I think we're really going to do it this time.

:albion:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am looking forward to my name on the back of my seat as Mr Knight promised me.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

FANTASTIC - a massive well done and THANK YOU to all concerned. :clap: :ascarf: :clap:

So that would be all of us then? There have been some who have been in the public eye more than most of us but this was a collective effort so well done EVERYBODY who did their bit.

So as far as I'm concerned, it's bridge building time as well as stadium building time!

We should definitely be bridge-building, but let's start tomorrow, eh?

As for today ... what the f*** were you doing, LDC, wasting taxpayers' money, our time, our money? Eh? You f***ing twats. We always had the case. You've all acted in a truly disgraceful manner and should all just f*** off.

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
We should definitely be bridge-building, but let's start tomorrow, eh?

As for today ... what the f*** were you doing, LDC, wasting taxpayers' money, our time, our money? Eh? You f***ing twats. We always had the case. You've all acted in a truly disgraceful manner and should all just f*** off.

Forever the diplomat... :lolol::lolol::blush::censored::angel:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I will not celebrate until Falmer Parish Council concede. There are all sorts of ways that they can pull together the funding.

They can get funds from all sorts of places for this sort of thing principally the local council via the Precept (rates). LDC will probably find all sorts of ways of handing Falmer funds to help them via the local authority grant system.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
After a month of internet exile, I can't thınk of better news to hear on my return.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here