Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
T
Trossard has done very well for Arsenal since his move and their fans have taken to him greatly. He was hopeless against us at the Emirates mind - and how we loved it.
Hmm. One goal in 20 games. He’s half the player that Mitoma is, and he knew it. More to the point, so did RDZ.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
In addition, Chelsea don’t actually need him this season. With 7 centre backs currently on their books, they’ll be looking to loan or sell at least 2 of them. The left footed Badiashile has Colwill’s spot at the moment. The thought of giving Levi another year of one of the highest quality loan experiences in world football must be tempting. We’ve given them back a £40m player this time, perhaps next time he’ll be a £60m player.
We should hold out for the sale. He clearly enjoyed his time here

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If they sell he will go to Liverpool I suspect.
If they decide on a further loan it would be us but not before the end of the window

Wonder if Chelsea’s Malang Sarr might be an alternative to Bassey (as the alternative to Colwill)?

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Chelsea are going to significantly improve this season or completely implode. Selling Mount to ManU has not gone down well with the natives. Selling Colwill to Liverpool might tip them over the edge. If they don’t get off to a good start I predict mayhem at that club. Here’s hoping.

I think if we are to see Levi in a Brighton shirt this season it will be on another loan after signing a new contract.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Chelsea are going to significantly improve this season or completely implode. Selling Mount to ManU has not gone down well with the natives. Selling Colwill to Liverpool might tip them over the edge. If they don’t get off to a good start I predict mayhem at that club. Here’s hoping.

I think if we are to see Levi in a Brighton shirt this season it will be on another loan after signing a new contract.
They failed last season because amongst other things it was too much too soon in terms of all the money spent & new faces within the squad. It was an impossible job to get some coherent football out of the newly assembled team. That left them with a bloated squad which everyone said they would need to trim down. So this summer they seem to be doing some serious trimming, but who have they let go...

Havertz
Mount
Kovacic
Mendy
Kante
Azpilicueta
Loftus Cheek
and some others...and more may go like Ziyech, Pulisic, Gallagher, Hudson-Odoi.

Although some of these players are getting past their best I cant help but think what they're trimming are all the players that know the club, know the expectations, know the league, and some have won them trophies. It feels another lottery that what is left behind will succeed and next season could be just as problematic as the last one. Are they now just going to be guilty of getting rid of too much too soon?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Will significantly improve.

Well, the only way is up after last season and they get a week’s prep/rest before most PL games. Unlike 8 competitors.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

There would be no value in loaning him if he has committed himself to Chelsea

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The agent-botherer obviously doesn't check - our care - about the source of his content (just below the picture...) 😳🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230708_195808_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230708_195808_Twitter.jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 301

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not looking forward to seeing Colwill play against us in the US

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Not looking forward to seeing Colwill play against us in the US
I’d be very surprised if he travels to the US. The game against us is in two weeks and he’s gone straight from end of our season, into the England squad and then to the U21 Euros, he’s had no end of season break. He’ll get a couple of weeks off now.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
The agent-botherer obviously doesn't check - our care - about the source of his content (just below the picture...) 😳🤣

Colwills response to Madueke saying "we're both coming back" is telling, Looks to me like he is still not so sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here