Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

John Doe

May 14, 2023
That's only partly true. Every player is for sale. It is, however, highly, highly unlikely that we'll offer anywhere near the number it would take to make Chelsea sell. Fair enough, that's Chelsea's prerogative.

So it's up to Chelsea this summer but if you don't give him a) a new contract and b)plenty of playing time then it won't be this time next year.

Also, if you and your like could remember the point I made in the opening paragraph if you come in for Caicedo and don't offer enough that would be nice.
Obviously every player in the world has got their price, but for some you will have to pay WAYYY over their true value to acquire them. One of those players is Colwill. He's untransferable according to reports from the club.

As for a contract and playing time, the contract offer will end up being more than satisfactory and the club also view him as our centrepiece CB, his pay and playing time will be more than suitable. I've got no worries about that

Lastly, whilst I.want Caicedo, I don't want him at the cost of 80m+ and for sure not at the cost of Colwill. So I'd be very happy if we ceased to do business and we both keep our respective players

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think dead John has a point but we can dream….although I did not dream we’d end up sixth and Chelsea mid table when last season started…proof that dreams that surpass your expectations can come true :smile:

John Doe

May 14, 2023
You’ve got some nerve coming on a top six forum son!

Look, we give you our cast-offs whilst upgrading them. That’s the new normal. Yes, we’ve pulled your pants down and taken your European spot but you know what, it’s classic ‘good triumphs over evil’ stuff. All that blood money from Roman spooged over your entitled faces and you think you’re the best club in the world.

Well no.

Chelsea is rotten to the core and now you have exactly what you deserve; The Todd. He is going to f*** your soulless club more than you could ever imagine whilst the rest of the football world cries with laughter.

Now be gone from here!
Castofffs? HAHA!! Cucurella was your POTY and Brighton were begging all over social media for him not to leave. He left Brighton as a star player to come and play 2nd fiddle to Chilwell. That's all you need to know about the difference in levels between the clubs 😂

The only castoff in this situation was Gilmour who was only good enough for our reserve side but has lately found a place in your 1st team. Once again levels

As for haven taken our European spot, big clubs don't aspire to be in the EL and think it's a subpar Competition. Nobody even takes it seriously until the latter stages and most believe it to be a hindrance. Only the small teams celebrate competing in such a competition.

And nah, we don't believe ourselves to be the biggest club in the world, just one of the biggest and we will prove that next season with the help of our young phenom CB and probably your best player too.

Anyway basque in the glory of your fairytale season, because next season will go back to normality and Brighton will once again be hovering in midtable, just making up the numbers

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Castofffs? HAHA!! Cucurella was your POTY and Brighton were begging all over social media for him not to leave. He left Brighton as a star player to come and play 2nd fiddle to Chilwell. That's all you need to know about the difference in levels between the clubs 😂

The only castoff in this situation was Gilmour who was only good enough for our reserve side but has lately found a place in your 1st team. Once again levels

As for haven taken our European spot, big clubs don't aspire to be in the EL and think it's a subpar Competition. Nobody even takes it seriously until the latter stages and most believe it to be a hindrance. Only the small teams celebrate competing in such a competition.

And nah, we don't believe ourselves to be the biggest club in the world, just one of the biggest and we will prove that next season with the help of our young phenom CB and probably your best player too.

Anyway basque in the glory of your fairytale season, because next season will go back to normality and Brighton will once again be hovering in midtable, just making up the numbers
You signing Xabi Alonso as well are you?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
My bad I made a grammatical error and I thank you for pointing it out

But they very much are what I described
Gilmour is an Albion player end of

It’s an NSC thing to point out grammatical errors btw :lolol:

John Doe

May 14, 2023
I think we'll take the money you've consistently wasted on us cheers John Dildo.
Uhm, it has very little use seeing how all the players you could buy with that money, have little to no interest in playing for the mighty Brighton.

It looks good in the bank account tho 🤷‍♂️

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Uhm, it has very little use seeing how all the players you could buy with that money, have little to no interest in playing for the mighty Brighton.

It looks good in the bank account tho 🤷‍♂️
Can you really not see what a complete f*** up your recruitment has been since the Yank took over from the blood money funding of the Russian? Or maybe you just don’t care.

Don’t be surprised that most football fans want you and Newcastle to fail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here