Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leven bid of 100K rejected

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
on Official chesterfield sit
LEVEN BID REJECTED
Posted on: Thu 31 Jan 2008
It is confirmed that Chesterfield have rejected a £100,000 bid from Brighton and Hove Albion for midfielder Peter Leven.
Stii hours left I suppose

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
on Official chesterfield sit
LEVEN BID REJECTED
Posted on: Thu 31 Jan 2008
It is confirmed that Chesterfield have rejected a £100,000 bid from Brighton and Hove Albion for midfielder Peter Leven.
Stii hours left I suppose

Oh dear... I suppose we can go higher now we have sold a couple of players.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
150k will do it

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
or maybe even try and get him on loan for the rest of the season...isnt he out of contract at the end?

sammy

Aug 23, 2005
portslade
The problem there is that we paid 300k for Murry from that division and they think we are rolling in it so uped their price on Leven,hope the board do not get to carried away there,I think 100k for a midfielder from Div2 is a fair price

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
so do i but we are seriously lacking in midfield!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
The problem there is that we paid 300k for Murry from that division and they think we are rolling in it so uped their price on Leven,hope the board do not get to carried away there,I think 100k for a midfielder from Div2 is a fair price

totally agree, hope the board are concentrating their efforts to get curry back rather than another unproven player

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nice to see we are spending money though.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I reckon they are holding out like we did with Hammond. The player will leave no doubt but for how much? They can't risk losing him for nothing. I would say 145k would do it....

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
I reckon they are holding out like we did with Hammond. The player will leave no doubt but for how much? They can't risk losing him for nothing. I would say 145k would do it....

Agree, its exactly the same as Hammond's situation. There is no way their board can afford to keep him on and risk him losing in the summer. We'll get him for 125 000.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here