Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leven bid of 100K rejected

eastie

Jul 24, 2007
I would tell them £110,000 and to ring us back, telling them that after midnight he will be worth f**k all

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Why would they let him go on loan until he's out of contract, and not sell him for good money? Brain into gear fella

What we do not know is if like the Hammond situation they have offered him a contract. I was just thinking he may decide to stay with them long term. We are just lacking very much in midfield

Robinson Thomson Loft Martot just wont cut it

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
We should go back with an improved offer

£125,000 take it or leave it.

They will take it, their fans on the board are shocked that our hands haven't been snapped off.

Wow..! Must be a fantastic player then...:lolol::lolol::lolol:

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Wow..! Must be a fantastic player then...:lolol::lolol::lolol:

From what I've read of him he's fantastically talented with bags of ability, but is a bit lazy. I reckon Wilkins, and stepping up a league, will get the best out of him.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
a couple of weeks ago if we thought the club had bid 100k for a player most people wouldnt have believed it ! now everyone wants them to raise it!

as fort his loan someones on about why if they could sign him up longterm would they wont to loan him out?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Like Eastie says, £110k. Take it or be left with nowt. They're just playing games. Time to call their bluff.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Note of caution...

He'll need a helicopter, as he'll be cutting it fine to squeeze in a medical, that Brighton might see as essential given his serious knee injury

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Unless he's already had a medical and agreed terms, just the fee needs agreeing maybe ???

It appears that they've done a bit of fishing...sod it, I'm just doing a screendump this time.

cautionnote921.jpg

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
The thing is, and no one has mentioned it yet, is that Chesterfield are going for promotion this season and maybe think its worth the gamble to hold onto their player, get promoted and then see what happens in the off season

If they go up, player might re-sign or they can afford to let him go because they'll be getting bigger gates and more dosh in a higher division

Just because he is out of contract in the summer doesn't mean they have to, or rather want to, sell him

PS I hate Chesterfield, crappy place, got stung for £75 worth of parking and out of date tax disc fines and nearly got brained by a flying beer bottle in the melee before the game at our 0-1 89 minute defeat in 2001 (?) :nono:

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I think he wants to join/leave their club. It all revolves around the fee. I would expect sooer or later we will chuck too much money their way ( they are well aware about selling Hammond, Elder and revell) so they are holding out for decent wedge of cash.

In the end tho we had to admit defeat with Hammond so figers xd. Re the Medical surely if they want him that bad, they will have that base covered etc.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Don't think we will get him now. Needs medical after bad injury in the past. Lets hope Currie signs but don't hold your breath, bet DK is tucked up in bed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here