Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leven bid of 100K rejected

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.
It looks like one of them has visited NSP.

Just a bit of advice for a fellow Spireite.......

Moondog don't look at their North Stand site Filth

If we ever play away at Brighton I advise you to stay at home

moondog

Jan 31, 2008
:love::wave::love::wave::love::wave:

:eek: Is it REALLY YOU! :thud:

Here I am sitting alert and ERECT at the keyboard and you cum on my screen :blush:

I've just heard about Dick Night in Brighton, please tell them I'm free

Attachments

• I'm Free.jpg
    I'm Free.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:

Spireite

Jan 31, 2008
Another bite:clap2::clap2:

I don't get it. You're making yourself look like you have no knowledge whatsoever to make people believe you? And you get your rocks off over this?

Ha, what am I meant to do, psychically know that you were taking the mick? Or maybe you wern't and are trying to cover it up.

By the way, one of your own fans also took a 'bite'.

Spireite

Jan 31, 2008
We can all hope, can't we. You'll get your overweight immobile lump and we'll be 150k richer!

Nah, he's not that bad lol.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I don't get it. You're making yourself look like you have no knowledge whatsoever to make people believe you? And you get your rocks off over this?

I can assure you that there's nothing further from my mind when my rocks go off than your little town. And my geography's pretty good, collected a few qualifications in it along including urban regeneration and slum clearance. You know what's coming next..... :lolol:

Come on Leven, just sign and we can all go to bed including the northern monkeys.

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.
The decoy move for Leven worked. We got what we really wanted (moondog, with Spireite thrown in for free). BTW you two welcome to the mad world of NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here