Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Letters to season ticket holders about premium seats

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Am I the only one who when I received the recent DVD just stuck it somewhere without reading the letter. Looked at it last night and realised it contained an invite regarding premium seats. Is it just me that did this?!!:rant: As I am now away on holiday shortly, I think I've missed the boat.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Am I the only one who when I received the recent DVD just stuck it somewhere without reading the letter. Looked at it last night and realised it contained an invite regarding premium seats. Is it just me that did this?!!:rant: As I am now away on holiday shortly, I think I've missed the boat.

Dont despair. There are still quite a few premium seats that have been reserved subject to payment. I think a fair few of these will become available. If you are really keen then call the number on your letter and get yourself along.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I thought the letter said 'we will shortly be writing to STH' about premium seats... but i was under the impression it related to businesses?

I've definitely not had a follow up...

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
I thought the letter said 'we will shortly be writing to STH' about premium seats... but i was under the impression it related to businesses?

I've definitely not had a follow up...

The letter contained an email address for people to register their interest 1901@bhafc.co.uk

I'm sure their are still plenty available. There are well over 2000 in total.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The letter contained an email address for people to register their interest 1901@bhafc.co.uk

I'm sure their are still plenty available. There are well over 2000 in total.

Yep that rings a bell now!
I guess these are 'need a new mortgage to pay for it ' seats though?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

These are pay £99pm for 5 years or for life, plus a one off £500 or £1k

Not really a new mortgage, but not cheap either.

Once they have exhausted the interest from STH, they'll put them on general sale, then towards the end of the year, think about regular seats

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

£500 membership for 5 years or £1000 for life + vat

Seats are £99 plus vat per month. Prices held to 2016 or is it 2015 regardless of which division we are in.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Are these 1901 jobbies all going to be for the middle tier of the West Stand then ?

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
The £99 per month is the platinum membership. There is a gold membership for £76 per month.

...plus VAT of course.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
I e-mailed earlier this week and wonder when / if I will get a reply as to be fair the club has a less than splendid reputation for responding to e-mails :falmer:

Me and a mate both emailed at the same time and they responded to him, but not to me. Might be worth a follow up email. They rang my mate so give them your mobile number and you might get lucky.

I wasn't too impressed by not getting called back, but I emailed the day the letter arrived so they may have been overwhelmed. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ahh, ta.

I'm aiming for upper tier west anyways.

I believe most of the upper tier west has been earmarked for Social Services to reward misunderstood Young Offenders.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Centre middle tier West Stand and lower Tier Centre.

That really pisses me off. Fine to give the best seats, i.e the middle tier to the hospitality types in a club wembley way, but you shouldn't have a bunch of corporates surrounding the dug outs. That should be fervent fans not prawn sandwiches. Haven't they learned anything from the embarassing empty seats seen at Wembley when the players come out??? :rant:

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
That really pisses me off. Fine to give the best seats, i.e the middle tier to the hospitality types in a club wembley way, but you shouldn't have a bunch of corporates surrounding the dug outs. That should be fervent fans not prawn sandwiches. Haven't they learned anything from the embarassing empty seats seen at Wembley when the players come out??? :rant:

If they were all 'prawn sandwiches' then you'd be right. 1901 club is not made up simply of corporate buyers though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do I gather that 1901 Platinum members get ALL home cup games included in £99 plus vat?? Even *guffaw* Champion's League tickets should we get there??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here