Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Letters to season ticket holders about premium seats

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Do I gather that 1901 Platinum members get ALL home cup games included in £99 plus vat?? Even *guffaw* Champion's League tickets should we get there??

All home league, cup and friendly matches apart from testamonials. Same goes for 1901 Gold members.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That really pisses me off. Fine to give the best seats, i.e the middle tier to the hospitality types in a club wembley way, but you shouldn't have a bunch of corporates surrounding the dug outs. That should be fervent fans not prawn sandwiches. Haven't they learned anything from the embarassing empty seats seen at Wembley when the players come out??? :rant:

See, this is where there is miss-information of sorts. So far the only people to have been offered these seats are existing fans, fans who have used hospitality in the past and existing sponsors.

Now we are talking the types of people who sponsor the Albion at Withdean, there are no L&Gs, no American Expresses, no Asda, no faceless conglomorates. Only the sort of people who have passionately supported the Albion though a truely shocking period in its history. People and companies without whom the club would be dead on its feet, people who have been prepared to put their hands in their pockets, and pay a lot of money, for pretty much f*** all in regards to hospitality at Withdean for the past 11 years.

Fear not, these seats are not being sold to the highest bidders, they are being sold to people who have contributed above and beyond the call of duty during the Withdean years, I am sure they will enjoy a crustacia filled roll once in a while, but I bet they'll be out there for kick off too.

When the corporate hospitality seats go on sale to the general business world in May (not before), most if not all of the 1901 Club seats will be gone. Those true prawn sandwichers, the ones who have never given anything to the Albion for the past 10 years, will get the seats out on the wings of the West Stand.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Fear not, these seats are not being sold to the highest bidders, they are being sold to people who have contributed above and beyond the call of duty during the Withdean years, I am sure they will enjoy a crustacia filled roll once in a while, but I bet they'll be out there for kick off too.

I flukilly contributed an original £250k a few years back, which effectively doubled following the sell on clause of the fizzy drink player.

...and today I wasn't allowed to get a £1 seat next to my ST seat in South Stand C Block (A Block was offered), cos the family stand where I wanted to get a seat for me and my son was sold out! :laugh:

Joking aside I honestly didn't expect to be treated any different - just made me chuckle!

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
See, this is where there is miss-information of sorts. So far the only people to have been offered these seats are existing fans, fans who have used hospitality in the past and existing sponsors.

Now we are talking the types of people who sponsor the Albion at Withdean, there are no L&Gs, no American Expresses, no Asda, no faceless conglomorates. Only the sort of people who have passionately supported the Albion though a truely shocking period in its history. People and companies without whom the club would be dead on its feet, people who have been prepared to put their hands in their pockets, and pay a lot of money, for pretty much f*** all in regards to hospitality at Withdean for the past 11 years.

When the corporate hospitality seats go on sale to the general business world in May (not before), most if not all of the 1901 Club seats will be gone. Those true prawn sandwichers, the ones who have never given anything to the Albion for the past 10 years, will get the seats out on the wings of the West Stand.

Having been up to Falmer yesterday( I called after the season ticket letter) I can confirm this is correct

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here