Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets get well behind Paul Samrah and the Falmer march

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bwian and his 2 banners will be there.

We need hundreds of kids there too-all in colours. If it means that they have to taken out of school early...it has to be done!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Me and two minor huts will be there

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Desert Orchid said:
A lot of people have put a lot of effort into this campaign, but I don't think I'm wrong in saying that Paul Samrah and Tim Carder have done more than anyone else. Some people have no idea what those two in particular have done.

Anyone who has a pop at Paul Samrah is out of order.

Too right! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Although I questioned this early yesterday...before fall details were announced....I'll be there with anyone I can drag along.

Why is it a Monday? What better excuse do you need for an dreary Mon off work? Nice lie in...down the pub for a bit of grub and a couple of :drink: and then a nice walk to burn it all off!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
timseagull said:
Although I questioned this early yesterday...before fall details were announced....I'll be there with anyone I can drag along.

Why is it a Monday? What better excuse do you need for an dreary Mon off work? Nice lie in...down the pub for a bit of grub and a couple of :drink: and then a nice walk to burn it all off!

You'd better go in disguise as it is likely to be shown on Meridian or South today the next day and your boss could see you :lolol:

I finish work at 4.45 so will get along as soon as I can but not sure where I can leave the car.
Isn't the Russell St car park going to be out of bounds?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am away running a pub then but will cover the bar and get down there.

Although not originally agreeing with Falmer I ahve been persuaded that it is the ONLY place for a Stadium so I shall make it my duty to be there on the march.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
I want to be at the front ( not because I want to be on TV you understand, but I will need a clear run back to Brighton Station for the 19.05 back to Reading ! )

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We have to all be there.

I've already marked out the afternoon in my diary as "out of the office" and will hopefully just arrange a meeting in Brighton for the morning.

I'll make sure the kids are there too, and try to get some of their friends along, too.

We can't afford for this to be anything but MASSIVE.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Is there anywhere we can hire a baby for the day to carry along with us?

westdeneite

Jul 26, 2004
Westdene
Will be there with a load of others.
Like a good march. Remember the march from Victoria to Lancaster Gate?. All the foreign visitors wondered what the hell was going on. First time the police had allowed football supporters to march through central London!!!
Sorry to be pedantic. Is the meeting point at Sealife or Peter Pan or ? Can sort parking out when we know.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sorry I catch the 17:32 from London Bridge to Portslade and cannot get there. I will be there in spirit ( and if I go I may have to yell WATERHALL FOR ALL):lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dave the gaffer said:
sorry I catch the 17:32 from London Bridge to Portslade and cannot get there. I will be there in spirit ( and if I go I may have to yell WATERHALL FOR ALL):lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

If you were there I would gag you myself :lolol: :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I will have to work out a crafty plan as well - I suspect I will get a pick up from Preston Park.

Come on someone suggestions for parking in Brighton please

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Depending on where you are coming from, I would suggest parking in the suburbs (say near Preston Park or Stanford Avenue / Preston Drove area), and catching a bus to the Old Steine.

www.buses.co.uk is a decent place to start for working out your route. It may even be worth some press mileage if Brighton fans were to be seen to be taking public transport to the march. It is one of the main advantages of getting to Falmer etc...

The 5 or 5A go along London Road / Preston Road through town to the Old Steine. The 5B goes from Hollingbury, along Surrenden Road and down Beaconsfield Road into town to the Old Steine. The 26 or 46 go down Ditchling Road to the Old Steine, and several buses (25, 49 plus others) go along Lewes Road to the Old Steine.

Actually, most buses which go into the centre of Brighton go through the Old Steine.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Preston Park would be the ideal place to park. Loads of street parking in and aroud the park itself and on surrenden road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here