Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets get well behind Paul Samrah and the Falmer march

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Every true fan should be there. I implore everyone on here to go - don't leave it to others - we need as many people as possible.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I would love to be there, but isnt this the day a triumphant England will be parading the ICC Champions Trophy through the streets of London:jester:

Seriously, I am trying to get the day off as a holiday, have had too many sickies this year to chance it.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Should we encourage fans from other clubs to come and wear colours? National Importance, Fans United etc.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
We could, but lets not invite any READING SCUM:lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cool, I have that week off so will be there.

Would be good to get fans of other clubs involved, definitely.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
edna krabappel said:
Cool, I have that week off so will be there.

Would be good to get fans of other clubs involved, definitely.

I'm sure we could get a few from Wrexham, Donny and Charlton for starters.

This has to be our battle now-great if we have other fans joining in but we need every one who was at Cardiff to get off of their asses and get down to the march. If we can't get mobilised for this maybe we don't deserve the support of other teams?

What would be great would be to have the MANAGERS of other clubs marching with us-imagine the coverage we'd get with Taggart and co at the front of the march....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Perhaps the Falmer for All folks could send out invites to the other clubs?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yorkie said:
Perhaps the Falmer for All folks could send out invites to the other clubs?

I think this is our fight now Yorkie-we've had great support in the past but I honestly believe that they won't do much for us this time. Especially with relatively little notice. We're all "FalmeredOut" and it's the single most important issue at The Albion-they will soon be really fed up with us asking for yet more help.

We can try but the support isn't as it was a few years back....If other clubs join us then that would be great but we need the largest gathering of Albion fans for this one. Young, old, black, white, straight, gay, local, national, etc., etc! Preferably all in blue and white.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Just got back from hols.....27th Sept is my birthday (no. 42!!!!), and I can't think of a better place to celebrate. I will be dragging the family down, and inviting other relatives. Let's hope the weather's nice!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We need a few new, imaginative songs for the march and rally outside the Conference Centre.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
First thing I did when I got into work this morning was put in a holiday request booking for the 27th. We need every man woman child cat dog goldfish to come along...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
:bounce:

How about getting this band up front to act like a cheerleader type thing, if we go at all quiet during the march (which I doubt) then they could trip straight into "Tom Hark" or "Go West"

Imaginative chants would be more difficult to get everyone singing, but we all know "We Want Falmer, We Want Flamer....." and "Jump around (insert alternatives here) if you want Falmer"

Last edited:

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Count two in from Stevenage Boro in club shirts, and banners if you like! Where's the best parking in B'ton these days? Been a long time since I lived there.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I've booked half a days holiday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here