Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets end this embarrassing ultras song ?!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Palace Lad83

Sep 29, 2011
To the lad who posted videos of other teams doing it in England - YES, they all copied Palace!

f***ing drop it, otherwise you're just a muggy tribute act to our support

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To the lad who posted videos of other teams doing it in England - YES, they all copied Palace!

f***ing drop it, otherwise you're just a muggy tribute act to our support

Nope you are just a ****, nothing more and nothing less so f*** off

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I detest that song. I cringe when I hear it sung. It is utter, utter shite.

However it seems that us singing it REALLY pisses off the Palace fans (see palacelad83) so I propose that those who wish to partake in the wankfest that is the 'I love you' song carry on, whilst us 'moaning JCL's' will refrain and yet remain content that, in a small way, you others are annoying palace fans.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
You really should stop (trying) to sing it. You were dreadful at it, you don't have the mentality for it as shown by hundreds heading for the exits at 1-1. It just added to the growing pathetic reputation your fans are getting from us, oh we did have a giggle on Tuesday, I still can't get over it.

If you thought it was good from us on Tuesday, wait until the return fixture in January. It was impossible to have an Ultra led atmosphere, we'll nail it at the home game and then you really will be thinking 'Damn, I wish we were as good as Palace fans' :D

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
You really should stop (trying) to sing it. You were dreadful at it, you don't have the mentality for it as shown by hundreds heading for the exits at 1-1. It just added to the growing pathetic reputation your fans are getting from us, oh we did have a giggle on Tuesday, I still can't get over it.

If you thought it was good from us on Tuesday, wait until the return fixture in January. It was impossible to have an Ultra led atmosphere, we'll nail it at the home game and then you really will be thinking 'Damn, I wish we were as good as Palace fans' :D

I thought it sounded shit from you as it's a shit song. To me it just sounds like the noise when people stick their tongue in their bottom lip and make out someone is a "spastic".
:tosser:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

:tosser:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

You've been practicing since we last played you there then? It was very quiet in the home end that night wasn't it.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
OK 8ace and others, I am prepared to concede to the majority view if you want to drop it, but can we come up with some alternatives to our very thin repetoire.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
You've been practicing since we last played you there then? It was very quiet in the home end that night wasn't it.

Yes, yes we have. Your little NSK mob are desperate to imitate what we have, bless 'em for trying, but they haven't a clue. We just laugh.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Yes, yes we have. Your little NSK mob are desperate to imitate what we have, bless 'em for trying, but they haven't a clue. We just laugh.

your faux ultras who imitate Aldershot who in turn were imitating St Pauli........ how original Nige.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I am a proud north stand season ticket holder and me and my mates are sick of this embarrassing north stand ultras song. Its a palace song they do it best lets leave it at that. Its like palace singing "good old Croydon by the Thames"! Lets all sing real Albion songs together and sound like a real unit! rather than a load of school girls.
Stop starting stupid threads like this, leave those kids get on with it. It just get sad palace nigels and chavs hijacking it and spouting their smelly breath bollocks. You are obviously not a regular on here of you would have seen about 3 of these threads yesterday.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This is a quality Ultras song..... by Panathanikos. it gets louder and more intense towards the end. quality. See some scope for West stand/North Stand/East stand in that

Last edited:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
OK 8ace and others, I am prepared to concede to the majority view if you want to drop it, but can we come up with some alternatives to our very thin repetoire.

Not that thin really:
Sussex by the sea
Hey Jude
We are sailing
Blaydon Races
Irish Rover
Blue is the colour
John Brown's Body
Marching thru Georgia

:shrug:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
If you are referring to me then you are wrong, I've said on here that your Joy Division song sounds good. This is because the original song is song is good, the original "I love you" song is an abomination.

So by that logic if 'We are Brighton, we are Brighton, Super Brighton, from the south' or even 'Brighton aces' were new songs then you would be very anti them as well

It is not a palace song, just like the rest of our songs or are you planning to go through everything we sing and work out who sang them first, us or palace and if it was palace then you won't sing them even if they were sung elsewhere ?

All this anti the ultra song is rather pathetic imo, and i think it has more to do with who is singing it rather than how it sounds

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here