Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's all laugh at SCOTLAND

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I think you'll find you've forgotten about the ladies curling team ???

Wasn't just that Chris Hoy again though, in a skirt this time?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
As someone who could have played for Scotland and probably still could, I am actually rather saddened by their demise. Think of some of those who have played in the past... Hansen, McLeish, McQueen, Gemmill, Souness, Law, Jordan, Dalglish etc.. Why can't they produce any decent players anymore?What has happened to Scottish football over the past two decades? It can't all be down to money...

It's not.

It's down to deep-fried Curly-Wurlys.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

AaaHEM!

So, it would do more for "nation unity" if the Great Britain side was made up of 8 English, 2 Welsh and 1 Irish....but not one Sweaty sock because they are all complete SHITE?

:laugh:

Nah, better keep everything separate or else they might have nae soccerball tae think aboot a'tall north of the border. The numpties would be doon tae supporting whoever we play against, and playing curling and hockey in their lovely skirts.

Three bites in total, going well so far.

:fishing:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
As someone who could have played for Scotland and probably still could, I am actually rather saddened by their demise. Think of some of those who have played in the past... Hansen, McLeish, McQueen, Gemmill, Souness, Law, Jordan, Dalglish etc.. Why can't they produce any decent players anymore?What has happened to Scottish football over the past two decades? It can't all be down to money...

Drink and dope I think, I went up to Edinburgh in the mid-1980's briefly and couldn't believe how sordid it was there, heroin addicts everywhere.

They couldn't kick a ball about the streets without stabbing themselves on needles.:nono:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Lots of Scotland fans passing through Gatwick yesterday morning en route to Oslo. I asked one gentleman, dressed in full Tartan Army ensemble, including polyester shirt, kilt, football socks and pink Converse boots, if he would also be wearing the traditional comedy ginger wig, to which he replied "Nae wigs for us hen, I don' wannae look like a twat, dae I?"

:dunce:

:lol: :clap:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Can't beat a bit of Schadenfreude. At least they gave us Rab C Nesbitt.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Lots of Scotland fans passing through Gatwick yesterday morning en route to Oslo. I asked one gentleman, dressed in full Tartan Army ensemble, including polyester shirt, kilt, football socks and pink Converse boots, if he would also be wearing the traditional comedy ginger wig, to which he replied "Nae wigs for us hen, I don' wannae look like a twat, dae I?"

:dunce:

I was stuck in Aberdeen airport with loads of them Tuesday and on the flight down, they were quite funny lads as it goes. Knew their football stadiums as we flew over London, kicking the arse out of the drink, had a chat with them and they were good as gold.

Still f***ing funny they lost though. I hate it when England fans say 'they don't care about Scotland'. Why waste a rivalry like that, they love it and so should we.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was stuck in Aberdeen airport with loads of them Tuesday and on the flight down, they were quite funny lads as it goes. Knew their football stadiums as we flew over London, kicking the arse out of the drink, had a chat with them and they were good as gold.

Still f***ing funny they lost though. I hate it when England fans say 'they don't care about Scotland'. Why waste a rivalry like that, they love it and so should we.

I've got to say, while the ones I met on Wednesday were thoroughly nice, I still had a good laugh at the scoreline.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here