Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's all laugh at SCOTLAND

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lots of Scotland fans passing through Gatwick yesterday morning en route to Oslo. I asked one gentleman, dressed in full Tartan Army ensemble, including polyester shirt, kilt, football socks and pink Converse boots, if he would also be wearing the traditional comedy ginger wig, to which he replied "Nae wigs for us hen, I don' wannae look like a twat, dae I?"

:dunce:

seagull@stirling

Jan 17, 2006
What a f***ing joke we are, not surprised you lot are laughing... I can't even come up with an excuse, it's just really shit.

Now if we don't qualify for 2012 then the game really is up as i think even the Faroe Islands have a chance of qualifying for that (24 team euros - i think :flounce: )

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Am going to enjoy feeling very smug today. Lots of glum faces in the office.
:lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The sweaty behind me at work has been a smug twat over the Headingly CRICKETRY for the past week. He left early yesterday to watch their match.

mmmmwahhahahaha chortle hahaha guffaw

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Come on lads, the Porridge Wogs are always sympathetic to England when we lose crucial games!, lets have a bit of fraternity here eh? Scotland has given us such great things as Shortbread, Bagpipes and agressive alcoholics..Personally I love our binge drinking high cholesterol tartan buddies and wish them well against the Mighty Macedonia and the Dutch orange machine! two wins out of two and they are in the play offs!!

Fat f***ing chance.

*snigger*

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Its satisfying to know that however crap England can be on occasion, we do now and again do ok and qualify for major tournaments whilst now and again giving us something to cheer about by beating a top side or two. Scotland on the other hand can always be relied on to be completely shite despite their fervent support and misplaced optimism. Remember Berti Vogts anyone, that era had me in stitches! :lolol:

To be honest we should really have a Great Britain side, it does nothing for nation unity having seperate teams.

AaaHEM!

So, it would do more for "nation unity" if the Great Britain side was made up of 8 English, 2 Welsh and 1 Irish....but not one Sweaty sock because they are all complete SHITE?

:laugh:

Nah, better keep everything separate or else they might have nae soccerball tae think aboot a'tall north of the border. The numpties would be doon tae supporting whoever we play against, and playing curling and hockey in their lovely skirts.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What do you expect from a country whose national pastimes are bigoted resentment and heroin abuse?

Saying that though, I do like Chris Hoy. He's articulate and a world champion.

And Scottish. Bloody miracle when you think about it

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Scotland are the new Wales :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
But at least the taffs have their rugby. Scotland are shit at everything really. Apart from Chris Hoy and Andy Murray obviously, who both clearly need to scoff more deep fried Mars Bars to be considered proper Scottish.

I think you'll find you've forgotten about the ladies curling team ???

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
As someone who could have played for Scotland and probably still could, I am actually rather saddened by their demise. Think of some of those who have played in the past... Hansen, McLeish, McQueen, Gemmill, Souness, Law, Jordan, Dalglish etc.. Why can't they produce any decent players anymore?What has happened to Scottish football over the past two decades? It can't all be down to money...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here