Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's all laugh at Fergie...

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Too right, Pav. They're not half as good as Sky and half the sport media think they are.

I also hope that, for example, Kaka's performance over the two legs has shown up the claims that Cristiano Diving Cheating C*ntface Winker is 'the best footballer in the world at the moment' for the myopic idiocy that they are.

He's not even the best player in Europe. He may not even be the best player in the Premier League. Watching him cry like a spoilt child every time his team loses a big game is one of the highlights top level football occasionally provides at the moment.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I was amazed to hear that before the 1st leg Ronaldo had not scored for United in something like 27 matches in the Champions League.

The best player in Europe right now is clearly Kaka, but I also thought Gattuso was superb. AC Milan have no weaknesses and are, quite rightly, favourites for the Cup. Gerrard and Carragher will need to have the games of their lives for Liverpool to win, especially as this AC Milan side is stronger than 2 years ago.

Personally, I think Man Utd have over-achieved in the Prem this season, although they fully deserve to be top on merit.

Yoda

English & European
Herne Hill Seagull said:
Too right, Pav. They're not half as good as Sky and half the sport media think they are.

I also hope that, for example, Kaka's performance over the two legs has shown up the claims that Cristiano Diving Cheating C*ntface Winker is 'the best footballer in the world at the moment' for the myopic idiocy that they are.

He's not even the best player in Europe. He may not even be the best player in the Premier League. Watching him cry like a spoilt child every time his team loses a big game is one of the highlights top level football occasionally provides at the moment.

Pavilionaire said:
I was amazed to hear that before the 1st leg Ronaldo had not scored for United in something like 27 matches in the Champions League.

The best player in Europe right now is clearly Kaka, but I also thought Gattuso was superb. AC Milan have no weaknesses and are, quite rightly, favourites for the Cup. Gerrard and Carragher will need to have the games of their lives for Liverpool to win, especially as this AC Milan side is stronger than 2 years ago.

Personally, I think Man Utd have over-achieved in the Prem this season, although they fully deserve to be top on merit.

100% agree with those two posts guys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here