Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les's football chat - Albion Strikers

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
mendoza10 said:
I think the starting partnership next season should be Revell and Bowditch

Savage - Has the presence upfront, but i somehow think he want score more than 8 in a season

Robinson - needs to toughen up, maybe not the srtiker everyone had hoped for, but still a skillful talent - only scored in 4 league games this season

Gatting - seems to have pace, strength, speed and composure in the reserves, but can never quite fulfil hilself in the 1st team

Elder - will be great, but needs to sort his 1st touch, wins lots of headers and runs all day

Gargan - too skinny, but scored loads for the youth team. No 1st team experience as yet, apart from the warm up at upton park

Think Revells work rate and flick ons will be perfect for Bowditch who is from the small amount I saw him a very clever player, and if we get him will be the extra bit we need - but then again how long can he stay fit

So at present we have 6 strikers on the books and are likely to try and find and sign a goal scorer from somewhere. Cannot help but feel that one if not 2 of the 6 we currently have will be shipped out of the club in the summer and not on loan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here