Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

granada2000-a.tv50

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Leo Ulloa ya es historia rojiblanca

The Argentine took leave of his teammates yesterday and today comes in Brighton Bonillo Pepe and Alberto Benito traveled to England to complete the transaction:

Two and a half years, 90 games and 39 goals later, Leo Ulloa rojiblanca becomes history. The Argentine striker was dismissed early yesterday of his peers who have been in the locker room to head for Almeria Brighton, where last weekend became the medical examination, and is scheduled to be presented today. So England have by the club moved its CEO, Pepe Bonilla, and sporting director Alberto Benito, in order to close the transaction and enable the transfer of the Cyclone , which is holding the EU passport to nationalize Spanish. Though as is often usually not made ​​public the figures of the operation, finally Almería will pocket about two million euros for the 50% of you, but the transfer has been closed in an amount less than 4 million. The discrepancy arises because their representatives have given up 10% due to them, while the remaining 40% goes to the pocket of Jose Manuel Garcia Osuna, majority shareholder of Castellnou 2005. lot of teams are those that have shown interest in the striker center, but only the Brighton Hove Albion fulfilled the main requirement of Alfonso Garcia, the payment was a single period to avoid unpleasant surprises like seizure caused by Kalu Uche and Juanma Ortiz. Unlike Aaron, who came to the briefing concluded to say goodbye to his teammates and many had already left the premises, Ulloa presented himself yesterday at ten in the morning to say goodbye to everyone and then said goodbye to the fans on the radio microphones club's official: "They were two and a half very nice, I have had to live very good things and let friends and colleagues in the club. leave I feel sorry because I have always been very wrapped up, the fans from the first day I arrived I gave her love. I can not , but had to make a decision and I think it is best for everyone at this time. " Ulloa, who believes that this weekend will be available to play if Gustavo Poyet, new coach so desires, says that up to feelings: "Things at the end were not very well individually and change of scenery is good.'m happy on one hand and sad on the other.'m going to come in June and told them I want to be in the food of the rise . " His only regret, live declining year of his arrival and not being able to return to first team last term: "More than the goals, last season I liked the illusion of fighting for power up and had changed the 28 goals for rising ". Ulloa goes, but life goes on and scoring responsibility falls on Charles, who sends a message of optimism: "It is, is a sadness because it is a very good striker, we all know because last year was the top scorer in the category. Chumbi We have, that is a very good striker and other colleagues who can do that role. template are quite competitive to face the remainder of the season. "

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So we've paid 100% of the fee upfront and nobody else wanted to and that's why he's coming here and not La Liga.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here