Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Here's hoping!! In typical fashion, I'm reading a lot into that tweet but I take it to imply that there's more than just Ulloa happening today...

FYI, I have no source, no inside knowledge, nothing... I just have a strange feeling that there will be two unveilings today.

I don't, I juust think BO is talking about the signing , the unvailing and a few words from the Ulloa himself.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Another day of transfer intrigue and excitement at Brighton, another day I'll be unproductive at work

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Another day of transfer intrigue and excitement at Brighton, another day I'll be unproductive at work

You think it's bad for you? I've got an impending weekend blizzard to keep an eye on as well :)

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Probably on here before and been taken with a pinch of salt but here's Ulloa's stats on FM:

Leonardo Ulloa.png

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I will be a little sad if Hoskins goes. I don't think he has been given a fair chance

You have to think that Gus just doesn't fancy him. Looked good when he came on against Newcastle then put's Barnes upfront when CMS was injured against Derby.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think Vincelot leaving either on loan or permanent would be a reasonably safe bet but perhaps not today. I am very pro CMS but wonder if perhaps Gus will consider Hoskins or Barnes and Ulloa as strikers and sell CMS to raise the money for Ulloa or another one to come in.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
From SportAlmeria.com, yesterday (via Google Translate):

Leo Ulloa will become, today and tomorrow, in New Brighton player. Pepe and Alberto Benito Bonillo have traveled to the British Isles to close the deal with the English club and, when there are no setbacks, the Argentine forward will be, officially, playerUD Almería.

After receiving Spanish citizenship finally, everything has been ready for the storm to head for Brighton. Leo has been dismissed because of their peers and, if all goes as planned, the player will get to work with his new team when he comes to British soil. Even Ulloa could debut this Saturday in the match between the Brighton to Birmingham.

The deal will close around three million euros, of which UD Almería half perceived. The Brighton is eighth in The Championship English (Second Division), Three points behind sixth place that offers the option of playing the playoffs for promotion to Premier League.

Love that - "everything is ready for the storm to head to Brighton"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"Even Ulloa could debut this Saturday in the match between the Brighton to Birmingham."
I told you he wanted to go to Birmingham.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

3m Euros? So roughly £2.5m, more than has been discussed previously, a big spend on one guy for us...

There is an old saying "you get what you pay for"

We will have to pay more than that if and when we get to the promised land.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here