Crap Town
imagennoticia16094_0.jpg

IS this him? LOOK AT HIM!! FLLLAAAIIIRRRR

Another Brett Mendoza lookalike :down:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Have some faith, it is still in the balance and not like he as decided not to sign with us. No one really knows whats going on and some local rag in Spain could be making stuff up. Its not like it don't happen over here.

Chill people, what will be will be....

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Deary me. The last few months wasted for nothing by the looks of things.

Mclean has moved on too now who we tried to bring in but couldn't afford his ridiculous wages @ Hull.

Will be fine if we play Hoskins upfront on his own with two wingers or Vicente/Orlandi/Buckley.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Have some faith, it is still in the balance and not like he as decided not to sign with us. No one really knows whats going on and some local rag in Spain could be making stuff up. Its not like it don't happen over here.

Chill people, what will be will be....

If he is any good and we have missed out on him, we may only have ourselves to blame. If true that we were after him at the beginning of the season why did we not sort out passport problems in the last four months. Also Gus has been very vocal in the last few days, not usually the case when we are trying to buy a player. May have brought him to the attention of other clubs. Also worried that Gus is playing games when "bigging up" Bridcutt and Bridge in the papers saying they should be playing at a higher level. Is he trying to tempt an offer for Bridcutt. Don't think we will hang onto Bridge next season, but hope we can.
Let's hope Gus has got another striker on the radar and he does'nt leave it too late before making up his mind as it looks like the Ulloa situation is likely to run and run.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
its not going to happen folks, i can fell it in my waters.

Lets hope Gus has other targets on the go and Ulloa was not our first choice!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If he is any good and we have missed out on him, we may only have ourselves to blame. If true that we were after him at the beginning of the season why did we not sort out passport problems in the last four months. Also Gus has been very vocal in the last few days, not usually the case when we are trying to buy a player. May have brought him to the attention of other clubs. Also worried that Gus is playing games when "bigging up" Bridcutt and Bridge in the papers saying they should be playing at a higher level. Is he trying to tempt an offer for Bridcutt. Don't think we will hang onto Bridge next season, but hope we can.
Let's hope Gus has got another striker on the radar and he does'nt leave it too late before making up his mind as it looks like the Ulloa situation is likely to run and run.

How do WE sort his passport problems out when he's not our player?

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Well he cannot legally transfer to ANY club in Europe including Granada without a Spanish passport so I don't see what all the fuss is about. Last week, they said the passport will be coming soon so until then he won't be going to any club. I still think he'd rather come here than Granada to be honest though considering our (i assume) higher wage bill and ability to pay a higher fee than Granada

EDIT: May be wrong about "Any club" but he certainly can't join Grenada as they already have the maximum amount of Non-EU registered players at the moment.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

By telling his agent we want to move quick in the January transfer window so make sure his papers are in order or we'll move on quickly.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)

As you know CHAPPERS, most decent managers have contacts in passport authorities around the world and at least one black marketeer who can put together a card for a high price within a week. I mean, it is the 1960s isn't it?!?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We've waited since last January to sign a targetman, so whilst not being wildly optimistic about this guy, it's only another 3 weeks at the longest before we know if he's coming here or not so I'm not gonna let it wind me up :shrug:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
We've waited since last January to sign a targetman, so whilst not being wildly optimistic about this guy, it's only another 3 weeks at the longest before we know if he's coming here or not so I'm not gonna let it wind me up :shrug:

Is the right attitude...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

I wish I could be as calm as you. Let's hope our elusive striker, if he ever arrives, proves to be worth waiting for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here