Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
given todays performance, who wouldnt want to sign for us! where's that ronaldo chap playing atm? i've heard good things about him, could do a job?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Kuszczak
Lopez ~ Greer ~ El-Abd ~ Bridge
Barnes ~ Dicker ~ Bridcutt ~ Orlandi
Ulloa ~ Hoskins

I have a habit of just posting these potential starting line-ups... :drool:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

Kuszczak
Lopez ~ Greer ~ El-Abd ~ Bridge
Barnes ~ Dicker ~ Bridcutt ~ Orlandi
Ulloa ~ Hoskins

I have a habit of just posting these potential starting line-ups... :drool:

Needs more flair.

Kuszczak
Bruno ~ Greer ~ El-Abd ~ Bridge
Bridcutt
Lopez ~ Vicente ~ Buckley
Ulloa ~ CMS

Though that team would get ripped defensively...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Kuszczak
Bridcutt
Buckley ~ Orlandi ~ Lua Lua
Ulloa ~ Hoskins

Subs: Brez, Dunk, Lopez, Dicker, Vicente, Barnes, CMS​

:drool:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Needs more flair.

Kuszczak
Bridcutt
Lopez ~ Vicente ~ Buckley
Ulloa ~ CMS

Though that team would get ripped defensively...
I would happily watch that team win some and lose some, flirt with the play-off places and finish mid-table.

We'd have to score two or three goals to have a chance of winning but it would be very entertaining (and the antithesis of Gus's current approach...).

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
I live out in Spain and work with a Spanish bloke, who is called jonny bravo( awesome name) and he is a massive football fan and knows Spanish football very well, I was asking him about ulloa coz I know nothing about him and he explained that he is an amazing player and any team he goes to he will score lots of goals for them and also said that he is good enough to play in the premier league or la liga, so if we get him we would be very lucky and make a big difference for the team.

Nice one!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I live out in Spain and work with a Spanish bloke, who is called jonny bravo( awesome name) and he is a massive football fan and knows Spanish football very well, I was asking him about ulloa coz I know nothing about him and he explained that he is an amazing player and any team he goes to he will score lots of goals for them and also said that he is good enough to play in the premier league or la liga, so if we get him we would be very lucky and make a big difference for the team.

Nice one!

Are you his agent? :lol:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Nice one!
:lol::lol:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Nice one!

97098-epic-saga-luke.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Maybe they returned it to him as he can't remove the smile from his face over this transfer and there it illegally sat on his passport photo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here