Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
London Irish said:
They are not bad players either of these two, but are you seriously telling me you would prefer either of these flank players over Carole? :shootself

I'm not actually sure either are any better than our lesser signing of Frutos either!

carole and frutos are terrific, but i wouldn't say that john spicer is that far off. he came through the youth system at arsenal and has already scored more than carole and frutos put together for burnley. not slagging off seb and alex, they are fantastic

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Interesting post on a Huddersfield board, appears Lou Macari shared MM thoughts and problems

soft_southerner Posted on 22/12 20:42 Email this Message | Edit | Reply
re: Leon Knight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He was a very tricky player -- quick and skilful.

However, he got sent off for silly things in some big games, most crucially at Brentford in the play offs.

Our manager at the time, Lou Macari, was critical of his attitude, especially in training, and doubted that he would fulfil his potential on this basis.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
fosters headband said:
Interesting post on a Huddersfield board, appears Lou Macari shared MM thoughts and problems

soft_southerner Posted on 22/12 20:42 Email this Message | Edit | Reply
re: Leon Knight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He was a very tricky player -- quick and skilful.

However, he got sent off for silly things in some big games, most crucially at Brentford in the play offs.

Our manager at the time, Lou Macari, was critical of his attitude, especially in training, and doubted that he would fulfil his potential on this basis.

As did Turner at Wednesday.
My season ticket holder friend at Huddersfield was at that game against Brentford.

Good posts by full harris and LI on this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here