Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Richie Morris said:
I dispair I really do.

Knight is by FAR the most talented and skillful player in our squad.

His work rate has dramatically improved and he has had to deal with playing out of position on the left.

Those fans moaning about him do not deserve a player of his talent at their club.

That might be so ..but when we really need him he is banned...10 bookings mostly for diving and discent

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
KinkyGoebels said:
Chippy banned for 3 for lashing out

equally stupid letting his team mates down..knight has been banned for more than 3 and shows no sign of changing...bookings like the one at stoke are stupid and unnecessary

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Sorry refresh my memory?

seems you will be looking forward to a strike partnership of mccammon and Virgo next year along with LI
I do hope you enjoy it

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Auditor said:
equally stupid letting his team mates down..knight has been banned for more than 3 and shows no sign of changing...bookings like the one at stoke are stupid and unnecessary

Away or Home?

The home game i thought that was harsh as he got clipped.

If his "diving" won a pen that kept the club up would you be so bitter about it?

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
KinkyGoebels said:
Sorry refresh my memory?

seems you will be looking forward to a strike partnership of mccammon and Virgo next year along with LI
I do hope you enjoy it

At least they want to play for the club

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
KinkyGoebels said:
Away or Home?

The home game i thought that was harsh as he got clipped.

If his "diving" won a pen that kept the club up would you be so bitter about it?

away...home game was a pen but as he dives so often the refs wont give it when its genuine
A dive that keeps us in this division would be disgraceful :rolleyes:
dont think he will be playing to get the opportunity

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
KinkyGoebels said:
I want to play for the club doesnt stop me from being crap

I hope you put in more effort that Leon then...crap is not the issue... effort and a desire to represent the club is

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
KinkyGoebels said:
Sorry refresh my memory?

I do hope you enjoy it

you need not worry as you'll be at WHL

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Saint Lennard said:
He dived in the Coventry game. Happy now.
At Coventry Leon got booked for making a pretty dirty last-ditch tackle on a Coventry player who would otherwise have been clear away down their right wing. OK, earlier in the season he got booked for a couple of really poor dives, but then also got bookings when he was genuinely fouled. Most of his recent bookings have been because he fouled someone else when trying to win the ball or (like at Coventry) trying to stop a goal being scored. I think he's cleaned up his act a lot over the last few months and it must be down to McGhee.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Spiros said:
. Most of his recent bookings have been because he fouled someone else when trying to win the ball or (like at Coventry) trying to stop a goal being scored. .

the stoke one was for discent...unnecessary

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
What is wrong with the muppets on here, it must be clear to anyone with the smallest bit of footballing knowledge that Leon is the most skillful player that we have in the squad.
He has been played out of postion for part of the season and so has to learn more responsibilty about tracking back etc and had been getting better and better at this while also provided some much needed creativity to the team.
I will be the first to admit that at the beginning of the season he was diving but recently he has been fouled and got booked for it not diving.
Just because he does not throw him self in the way of the ball does not make him any less committed than any of the other players here. I'm sure that he would love to have scored 20+ this season and have helped us stay clear of the situation we now find ourselves in but this hasn't happened but i'm sure he will not want a relegation on his CV. The bookings for dissent show a committed player fighting for his club surely

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
The bookings show his immature, unprofessional approach to the team and the game. Not surprising really taking his attitude into account.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here