Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
you get to choose between posting utter bollocks or acting like a five year old who's just found where his cock is. Then you just spray it around until the whole site is reduced to the level of pre-pubescent humour that seems to satisfy a majority around here just lately. It could be a sign of virility and a strong right arm but on the other hand it could just be the province of a bunch of w**ke*s

Totally agree.The sad thing is some of the culprits are suppose to be grown men.:clap:

I would have him back if it means getting out of this league

I think we can get out of the league without Knight, he would have a detrimental effect on team spirit, it would be a bad, bad move.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
you get to choose between posting utter bollocks or acting like a five year old who's just found where his cock is. Then you just spray it around until the whole site is reduced to the level of pre-pubescent humour that seems to satisfy a majority around here just lately. It could be a sign of virility and a strong right arm but on the other hand it could just be the province of a bunch of w**ke*s

That sounds bloody BRILL
Can I play ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I think we can get out of the league without Knight, he would have a detrimental effect on team spirit, it would be a bad, bad move.

Murray was injured tonight and because of that we hardly had a shot on goal.Is this a sign of things to come if we lose either Forster or Murray through injury? We need another good striker as back up.Someone who is capable of getting 15 goals.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Apart from anything else Knight is a bit part player with a team in the division below us. Whatever is said about him and McGhee his plummet from grace at Swansea (who cares what happened at MKD) would tend to the fact he has a serious attitude problem and certainly not a Micky Adams type player.

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
I think Knight must have acquired some humility since he left us. He blamed McGhee for the fall-out but has since fallen out with every manager he's played for. Kenny Jackett even had Knight training alone on Swansea beach. Knight must have twigged by now that the problem might lie with him. I would be happy to see Knight rejoin us because I know that Micky would manage him well. I would be surprised if he returned, however, because Micky's teams are built on hard work and camaraderie and Knight doesn't qualify on either count.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My source confirms that Leon Knight is coming back to Withdean - as a programme seller ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here