Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He HAD TO GO... his fault, nobody elses... good riddance... he CAN NEVER COME BACK...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Leon Knight could have become an Albion LEGEND if he hadn't been HOUNDED OUT by that LARDY JOCKO CLOWN.

True, how much BAD luck can a midget have? Hounded out of Brighton then hounded out of Swansea and then hounded out of Milton Keynes by a racist black manager. Sweet little misunderstood darling of the terraces.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
True, how much BAD luck can a midget have? Hounded out of Brighton then hounded out of Swansea and then hounded out of Milton Keynes by a racist black manager. Sweet little misunderstood darling of the terraces.

I knew you'd come round one day!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I knew you'd come round one day!

Time is a great healer. I'm starting to miss temper tanrums on a substitution and flying water bottles from a flailing bad tempered kick. Coxie has tried valiantly to become the man but LK was the original and best and I doubt we'll ever see his like again in an Albion shirt.:p

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I don't think he would come back - he slagged many people of and referred to withdean as a shoebox - plus he seems to have upset people everywhere he has gone

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I'd LOVE to see the little GENIOUS back.

Come home Leon :clap2:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I would have him back if it means getting out of this league

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Ditto. I would suck Mother Theresa's decomposed toe if it meant getting out of this league (the right way, obviously).

He is a fox in a box which we so much need.If he bangs in the goals the fans will love him again quickly enough.They are thickle.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
you get to choose between posting utter bollocks or acting like a five year old who's just found where his cock is. Then you just spray it around until the whole site is reduced to the level of pre-pubescent humour that seems to satisfy a majority around here just lately. It could be a sign of virility and a strong right arm but on the other hand it could just be the province of a bunch of w**ke*s

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here