Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight will not be a Brighton player this time next season

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have it on good authority (though I realise that by putting that I am opening myself up to everyone saying its bollocks) that Knight will not be a Brighton player next season. Supposedly he keeps having bust up with other players , including Chippy, and had a scufle with Butters and was duely stuck on his arse. Not a popular bloke and MaGhee is going to ship him out.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
This time next season or at the start of next season? :jester: :jester: :jester:

Oh and I don't believe it by the way. :)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Even if you believe it to be the case a few days before the biggest game of the season is not the time to be discussing it!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Richie Morris said:
I have it on good authority (though I realise that by putting that I am opening myself up to everyone saying its bollocks) that Knight will not be a Brighton player next season.

Richie, you are really starting to do my head in

You must have posted about 300+ times that last 2 weeks, give it a rest and get a life

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
What a load of bollocks.

He was quite happy (and that in itself is a surprise) yesterday laughing and joking with Dave Lee after training.

Unless they are both going to sign for Arsenal?!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Turkey said:
Even if you believe it to be the case a few days before the biggest game of the season is not the time to be discussing it!

fair point. I didnt think. Someone delete the thread if they want to.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Richie = Nemo

Nuff said

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
his celebrations when he scores seem that he has enuf passion for us altho saw interview on sky sports news that he wants to play in the prem. cant c it happening tho. dont see why we didnt snap up leon constantine from sarfend, similar player 2 zamora, got in 22 goals last season, didnt play all the time and was on wing/upfront, instead barry fry got him

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And McGhee has let slip this information to people at the club just before the biggest game of the season?

Someone is winding you up Richie

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
GOSBTS ringtones anyone ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Incredigull said:
Are we there yet ??

No. If you want a wee you'll have to wait. You should have gone before we set out.

Richie

brain gear posting before engage

Rearrange

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here