Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight: slag alert on Twitter.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Anyone following Leon Knight on twitter? The bloke becomes more of a prick each day, showing off to teenagers. His latest venture this #slagalert claiming he's got photos of some celeb wife!?

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
I have no idea! Getting more and more self obsessed. Can see why he gets drummed out of every club he's been at

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Par for the course with Mr Knight in Twitterland. I read that crap earlier, but like most of his gangsta rap style garbage, could not make sense of what he was on about. I won't be losing any sleep about it, that's for sure.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Can somebody PLEASE PLEASE turn this into an avatar?!?!!?

A1pEUyNCcAAWdTd.jpg

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Seems like wednesday is the big unveil Slagalert what ever that is

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I notice his pen is off the pre match video shown at home games. Which is a little surprising if it is suppose to be footage of the clubs greatest moments. A goal infront of 70 odd thousand at Cardiff. Must be in the top four crowds we have ever played in front of behind the two cup final games and the other play off final.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Unfollowed him long ago, its like having spam on your Twitter feed.

owlsonlineadmin

Jul 22, 2010
Self obsessed little dollshead who has too much time on his and very little else in the way of 'skills' barring football, would never shock me to find him dead one day or working at McDonalds (same thing really)

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
This. He does have an astonishingly high number of followers though. It's no surprise someone as thick as him thinks he has talent.

But isn't that just the shame of it all. He did/does have talent and bags of it, just thrown it down the drain. What a wanker,although I must admit to following him just to see who he is going to piss off next. Wouldn't surprise me if he got his kneecaps blown away one day.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Knight is skint isn't he. If he had any photos that were shocking or scandalous, he'd have sold them to a tabloid.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This. He does have an astonishingly high number of followers though. It's no surprise someone as thick as him thinks he has talent.

Probably quite a high turnover though. I dunno how anyone can stick with him for more than a couple of days, he is a complete and utter moron.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
What the hell is going on with him!!?? I seriously think his banner needs to be taken down from outside the ground. I'm sure BHA will want no association with this "man". Is he having some sort of break down?

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Start a NSC petition to get him off the legends wall!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here