Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight... lol

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Bought a new television thing last week, £35 3s 6d.:wozza:
But get this... it's got 4 (count them, FOUR) channels.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I can't believe we've just won the World Cup! I tell you though, that Russian linesman was pretty dodgy for the entire game. At least he made one decision go in our favour, which makes a change.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I can't believe we've just won the World Cup! I tell you though, that Russian linesman was pretty dodgy for the entire game. At least he made one decision go in our favour, which makes a change.

4/10

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I first saw this posted on here almost a month ago. (Leon Knight...)

This is, I think, the 4th thread on this in the last three days or so. Why is it suddenly so popular? Has it featured on some other website? Mentioned in a news article or on a tv show?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The earth's starting cooling, I reckon some dinosaurs are on their way soon.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
"If your girl is constantly happy and smiling you have a problem trust me." Wise words Leon, wise words.

I'm always wary when my girlfriend is smiling. "Why are you so happy?" I asked her a few weeks back. "I don't know, I just am." she said. "Are you ill?" I said "No, why?". I said "You look really pale and tired!".

After a couple of minutes looking in the mirror she said "I feel fine". "Well you don't look it. I really think you should go to the doctor's" Eventually I persuaded her to go to the doctors. Blood tests were done and it takes 7-10 days for those to be done. I don't think I saw her smile once again in that time. She cried quite a lot too.

Spoon

May 31, 2009
Poor little Leon is now involved in a hilarious Twitter row with Jamie O'Hara as we speak regarding the size of Danielle Lloyd's enormous pussy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here