Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight... lol

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Poor little Leon is now involved in a hilarious Twitter row with Jamie O'Hara as we speak regarding the size of Danielle Lloyd's enormous pussy.

He doesn't hold back does he!
Apparently she deserves it cos of being on big brother? I didn't watch it, she must have been pretty bad?

Spoon

May 31, 2009
Among many quotes is "i know u aint touching the sides in that pussy cos i know a couple of black men who fully filled her in" and "Danielle Lloyd got passed around the Tottenham squad like a tub of shower gel"

Spoon

May 31, 2009
she did start it by mocking his now unemployed status, then called him a bully when he responded

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
she did start it by mocking his now unemployed status, then called him a bully when he responded

"[MENTION=5387]Harding[/MENTION]5: “[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82: jamie wasn't born with this device thou . guy wakes up to a hoe every day lol I'm dead ” Get the job centre leon the tweet by danielle lloyd that started it all

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The tax man would do well to check him out. The amount of times her has posted stacks of money... Either he doesn't trust banks or he has a sideline going, I don't know.

Where is his super agent, who used to post on here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here