Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight in financial difficulties

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Referee!!! said:

In an interview with The Argus after he joined the Albion, Knight, who grew up in Hackney, said: "I spend all my money on cars, clothes and jewellery. I've got a Range Rover on the way. I'm like a little kid, I like toys.

"When you've come from where I've come you don't have that sort of stuff.

"When you can afford to buy things you love it, you're like a little kid in a candy store. That is a good feeling."

Yes Leon, your are a little kid. :lolol:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Referee!!! said:
Daimler Chrysler filed a successful petition against the 22-year-old striker.

Um, I thought Leon was 25, according to most of the recent strop-on-the-bus etc stories?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
BensGrandad said:
All bankruptcies are now discharged after 1 year irrespective of whether the debt is 15k or 1500k if it is the first occassion as opposed to 3 years which it was but it still stays on Public Records for 6 years.

Correct.It would have been an even shorter time for Leon if he had co-operated fully with the solicitor dealing with his case.

Re: you cant get made b/rupt by accident

desprateseagull said:
knowing his occupation, wouldnt be oo hard to trak him down
Indeed.

In fact, it's quite easy for a finance company to repossess a car if they know that the borrower will be running around in front of 6,000 people between 3pm and 4.45.

:)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
DAMANCLAY said:
Yes Leon, your are a little kid. :lolol:
Your are. ???

Looks like this kid has been skipping school to hide in the bushes outside Mark McCammon's house. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here