Votes: 36 27.7%
  • Tosser we're glad to see the back of

Votes: 94 72.3%

• Total voters

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
KinkyHitler said:
Again, 31% of people back a single player over the manager, not really anything to be happy about is it. :lolol:

how many of those (probably you included) would back a palace player against McGhee? You are afterall the man (boy) who said he wants to see Knight score for stoke against us?

play to the facts - not your own agenda. Please!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rookie said:
Mis treated by our manager and lots of fans on this board, but not by the club or fans as a whole

extremely well made point.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ROSM said:
how many of those (probably you included) would back a palace player against McGhee? You are afterall the man (boy) who said he wants to see Knight score for stoke against us?

play to the facts - not your own agenda. Please!

you sound very GAY to me...who are you exactly?

These bloody newbies coming on here telling us what we are and what we are not....I bet you are a Dick Knight apologist and luuuurve Perry

BURN HIM:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
dave the gaffer said:
you sound very GAY to me...who are you exactly?

These bloody newbies coming on here telling us what we are and what we are not....I bet you are a Dick Knight apologist and luuuurve Perry

BURN HIM:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Perry - he's soooooooooo hunky in an austin powers kind of way.

As for me, I am your wet dream

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ROSM said:
Perry - he's soooooooooo hunky in an austin powers kind of way.

As for me, I am your wet dream

you wish!!!

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
ROSM said:
You are afterall the man (boy) who said he wants to see Knight score for stoke against us?

Technically speaking that was me, i didn't say i wanted to see Leon Knight send us down, i said i believe in irony and it wouldn't surprise me if Leon goes to CCC Club, he would play a role in our relegation. ie the last game of the season at home to Stoke.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Redhead said:
Technically speaking that was me, i didn't say i wanted to see Leon Knight send us down, i said i believe in irony and it wouldn't surprise me if Leon goes to CCC Club, he would play a role in our relegation. ie the last game of the season at home to Stoke.

but Kinky did say something about how he hoped he would sign for stoke.

that either means he hates knight and wishes to send him to the worst place on God's earth (unlikely) or he hopes for some kind of Knight revenge against McGhee.

The latter seems more likely.

dave the gaffer said:
you sound very GAY to me..

Better than looking very GAY surely?

four-poofs-and-a-piano-2004-september.jpg

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
London Irish said:

four-poofs-and-a-piano-2004-september.jpg

I think I just recognised Dave the Gaffer as the man who spent large chunks of Monday standing up and waving to some older woman with Ginger hair sitting (standing) in front of me.

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
ROSM said:
I think I just recognised Dave the Gaffer as the man who spent large chunks of Monday standing up and waving to some older woman with Ginger hair sitting (standing) in front of me.

She was quite an elderly Ginger woman .... whoever she was !

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
London Irish said:

[]

Ohhh look the really funny Irishman can post a picture..isnt he clever

Did I ever tell you I know someone who knows you Steve?

He also thinks you are a cock

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ROSM said:

Are you the great fat bloke sitting behind her, taking up two seats ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** me dave is that really you??? i mean it looks alot like you....

By the way Im a Magoo out goon. But I do think MM has it right with Leon.

However Leon will be transferred and for probably alot less than he should be because MM will want him out and do the board back him or not?

If the board dont back MM on this he may walk - no bad thing IN MY OPINION which I'm allowed.

But I think they will. And Leon is to blame as we (BHAFC) could have got shit loads for Leon (like we did for Harding) if he was playing well, scoring goals etc etc. Instead some club will offer a few quid, we will take it as we want to get rid.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
f*** me dave is that really you??? i mean it looks alot like you....

I may look like him, but I would give a million dollars to sing as well as he does!!!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I think it's a 50:50 call on this one. Leon has a dodgy attitude, that can't be denied, but no-one was questioning that attitude when he was slotting goals for us. Now his role has changed within the team, and things are not going as well, people seem to have focused on the problem. I don't think MM has handled him well (I don't think MM's man-management skills are that good, to be honest), but I think that at the moment, MM is handling the situation better than Leon/his agent. The unfortunate trait of running to the nearest newspaper is divisive and disruptive - it appears that battling in newsprint is the in-thing to do, when a quiet chat behind closed doors should be enough.

I think that Leon has reached a natural point where he needs to move, as has MM - they are both probably very frustrated with results, and events on and off the pitch, and they are bouncing off each other.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ROSM said:
that was me. we must meet up sometime :wave:

Tell you what, if you are ever in London, we could meet up at the Seagulls over london do....I assume Steve will want to tell me to my face I look GAY?

Or do you think he just likes to hide behind a keyboard?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
dave the gaffer said:
Tell you what, if you are ever in London, we could meet up at the Seagulls over london do....I assume Steve will want to tell me to my face I look GAY?

Or do you think he just likes to hide behind a keyboard?

to be fair to him (is steve LI?) you did start it by saying I sounded gay. But I wont take too much offence about it :)

would love to meet you in London, I am up there very regularly.

This internet dating is sooooo easy!

back to the thread, how would you have handled leon differently?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dave the gaffer said:
Ohhh look the really funny Irishman can post a picture..isnt he clever

Did I ever tell you I know someone who knows you Steve?

He also thinks you are a cock
*sigh* He's not Irish, he's about as Irish as Mark Lawrenson. That's why his name is Steve Smith. :rolleyes: Please don't call him an Irishman - he probably treats himself to a wank everytime someone on this board calls him that.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here