Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight, 20/4/2006

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
The Large One said:
Me and schadenfreude are never best bedfellows, but...

COME ON, YOU SHREWS.

* I can say that with some professional pride as well, because I have at least two Shrewsbury shirts on back order - one of which is the replica of the one worn by Derek Smalls in Spinal Tap.
Last weekend I dreamt the Shrews went up. Don't know why. What are their odds ????

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
My God, i cannot believe people are still arguing this.

Leon Knight - Has an attidue problem, is prone to falling out with managers.

Mark McGhee - When managing Brighton & Hove Albion, was prone to falling out with players.

FACT

Withdean Wanderer said:
My God, i cannot believe people are still arguing this.

Leon Knight - Has an attidue problem when played out of position, is prone to falling out with managers who have no clue.

Mark McGhee - When managing Brighton & Hove Albion, was prone to falling out with darker-skinned players, and playing his most successful striker out of position.

FACT

Indeed

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Simster said:
"It was terrific to see Brighton go down. I was absolutely delighted that they got relegated. You cannot understand how happy I was. But I don't want to be playing them next season. Hopefully, we can leapfrog them as they come down."

Come on Shrewsbury. Another year in the basement please for the leagues shittest club and the leagues most short-arsed jumped-up wanking gobshite.

not sitting on the fence then but totally agree:censored:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Has anyone noticed that Leon is on the bench tonight and its goalless at the moment. Get ready to boo at the telly at about 70 mins when the little arrogant tosser comes on.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
some people really need to get over it, he was a good player when he was here, or do people forget the goals that got us promotion? He fell out with the manager and moved on, think a few people need to as well

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Rookie said:
some people really need to get over it, he was a good player when he was here, or do people forget the goals that got us promotion? He fell out with the manager and moved on, think a few people need to as well

You're clearly uninformed or an idiot.

He said he was glad we went down, called us tinpot, slated the fans etc...

So, basically what you're saying is that you agree with him?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Temporary Slim Bars said:
You're clearly uninformed or an idiot.

He said he was glad we went down, called us tinpot, slated the fans etc...

So, basically what you're saying is that you agree with him?

Three players who have recently left have mentioned the fans....

This board still goes on about Mr Knight - I wonder who the real bitter party is?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Kinky Gerbils said:

This board still goes on about Mr Knight - I wonder who the real bitter party is?

£10 please :)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Kinky Gerbils said:

He's an occasional substitute in a Division 2 club (with 1 goal in 16 games)...so i imagine it's him :bowdown: :clap2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yorkie said:
Take your choice.....
Lou Macari
Chris Turner
Ian Holloway
Mark McGhee
Kenny Jackett

Managers or player?

Blimey, if this approach has anything to it, what does it say about Steve Claridge?!? Frank Worthington?!?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bozza said:
Blimey, if this approach has anything to it, what does it say about Steve Claridge?!? Frank Worthington?!?
Did they slate the fans and club every time they left?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here