Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight, 20/4/2006

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bozza said:
I've no idea, but it didn't seem to be your point.

Leon ran down the fans at QPR and here. He fell out with the managers listed. I didn't know that Worthington and Claridge had done the same or was that your point?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Yorkie said:
Are you saying that Kinks hasn't paid up on a bet?

When Knight left, Pete bet me that he would score 10 goals or more in the championship the next season. Swansea didn't go up and, even more sadly, I beleive LK has managed one goal in the championship (on loan to Barnsley) since.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
the full harris said:
i'm wrong there, he didn't score for barnsley.

No he didn't and he was only there a month because Andy Ritchie got wise to him as well.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Yorkie said:
No he didn't and he was only there a month because Andy Ritchie got wise to him as well.

and got sacked before a deal could be completed - not that it would of made much difference

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yorkie said:
Andy Ritchie had been sacked months before.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I dont think he will mis behave at Mk as Mad Dog will probably deck him ! (with a bit of luck ):lolol:

1066gull

I can't make no sense of how this thread has evolved tonight.???

Night.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
AdrianDINho said:
I can't make no sense of how this thread has evolved tonight.???

Night.

Might be because its actually discussing FOOTBALL and things that happened before you sullied this once proud forum...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Temporary Slim Bars said:
He's an occasional substitute in a Division 2 club (with 1 goal in 16 games)...so i imagine it's him :bowdown: :clap2:

Because he is the one that goes on and on and on and on.......

then again all the time people bite....

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yorkie said:
Leon ran down the fans at QPR and here. He fell out with the managers listed. I didn't know that Worthington and Claridge had done the same or was that your point?

So thats two clubs out of how many?
Thats not really every club!

And considring what was said on here after he left do you not think he had a right to reply?

Or is that just not allowed if he dares to give back what he got from people, Does seem a bit hypercritical, no?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Kinky Gerbils said:
So thats two clubs out of how many?
Thats not really every club!

And considring what was said on here after he left do you not think he had a right to reply?

Or is that just not allowed if he dares to give back what he got from people, Does seem a bit hypercritical, no?

Fans or managers? The two clubs listed were fans. The managers listed all had negative words to say about him in one form or another.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Played the last 3 mins last night in a 0-0 draw at Gay Meadow. MK Dons must be favourites now to get to the final...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here