Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Dropped!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Little Leo's bombed out of the game tonight. Mayo retunrs.

Hart up front with the Coke kid, and Leo's not even on the bench.

More tears on the horizon.

Last edited:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Hart looks like he is playing upfront and right back according to the official website. Can someone tell Mcghee he has only named 10 players in his line up :dunce:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Anyone know why? No mention of any injury. If it's tactical Magoo is taking a huge risk. Maybe Leon was the scapegoat for the tactical failure up at reading.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Superseagull said:
Hart looks like he is playing upfront and right back according to the official website. Can someone tell Mcghee he has only named 10 players in his line up :dunce:
I count 11.

Blayney

Reid, El-Abd,Butters, Mayo
Carole,Hammond,Oatway,Frutos

Kazim-Richards, Hart

Subs. Flo, Jake, Elphick, Nicholas and McCammon

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Mr Burns said:
I count 11.

Blayney

Reid, El-Abd,Butters, Mayo

Kazim-Richards, Hart

Subs. Flo, Jake, Elphick, Nicholas and McCammon

Blayney

Reid, El-Abd, Butters, HART

Kazim-Richards, HART

Official website has Hart at left back and not Mayo. Hart also listed as upfront with CKR. Guess it is a typo error on the website.

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Oh dear...........looks like another bust up and with the transfer window looming..........it doesn't look great does it:nono:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Superseagull said:
Blayney

Reid, El-Abd, Butters, HART

Kazim-Richards, HART

Official website has Hart at left back and not Mayo. Hart also listed as upfront with CKR. Guess it is a typo error on the website.
It was meant to be Barry Hart playing there (Garys twin), but he couldn't make so Kerry Mayo had to play because he's the only other onw who brings his boots every week.:wave:

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Oh OOOh. Yup Tears before bedtime if this is true - win or lose. Either we win and he is no longer part of a winning team or we lose and MM has to eat humble pie ---again.

If Knights face face really does not fit anymore he will have to be shipped out during transfer window.

Nothing other than a falling out with the manager can justify him not being selected. At his best he is our most talented player.

This cannot go on.

Of couse if he is injured then there is no problem.

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Re: Is Leon Injured?

Trigger said:
Answers needed.
I really hope so.
Otherwise the cracks are opening, and that is not a reference to any office parties,etc.:nono:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If he was injured I suspect ferret would have confirmed this already. I fear the worst, wither left out or a bust up :down:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I know they forgot to give him his warm milk and tuck him in last night, so he may be suffering the fall out from that.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
I suspect that Leon has thrown his toys out of the pram!! No mention of injury anywhere that Ive seen....

He really has been looking like the Leon of last season, petulant, grumpy and as McGoo says inert....such a shame as he has some wonderful touches! With no more than a few goals this and last season, we have to find them somewhere......:glare:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I've just sent a text to see if hes been spotted doing a warm up!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Can't wait to hear the explanation for this one!!!!

:nono: :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here