Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Dropped!

dwayne said:
Im beginning to really dislike Mcghee

....and now Dwayne? :)

y2dave said:
If it's tactical Magoo is taking a huge risk.

Yes, yes he was. So congratulations are in order?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Is Leon Injured?

London Irish said:
Cheer up - we won :)

True. Is it too much to ask that we could do it without some controversy to go? Or is that just not Brighton?

It's not like this at Chelsea ...

joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo said:
Rather than just sucking Charlie's cock over the net how about you tell us what he said.

Ha ha, with an invitation like that, how can I refuse?

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo said:
Rather than just sucking Charlie's cock over the net how about you tell us what he said.

He said Leon Knight was one of the best players he's played with and will bounce back.

He said everyone in the team had been left out at one stage or the other in the interests of the team, including Charlie Oatway.

Sensible words - but who will follow his lead rather than just indulge in a huge BINFEST about this one tactical decision?

Last edited:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If a strong rumour I heard is true - Leon on 8k a WEEK - then no matter what anyone says about his talent.. he is VERY poor value.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Given who the source was - albeit second hand - I have every reason to believe it's true.

Although I too would be very surprised.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Maybe he is being rested with a shed load of games coming up.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
trueblue said:
Given who the source was - albeit second hand - I have every reason to believe it's true.

Although I too would be very surprised.

I wouldn't really be surprised, it would be sad to see him go, but just think he is above himself where Brighton are concerned, we as a team have more to worry about than football 'Divas' which is what Leon thinks he is.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
jimmyseagull said:
I wouldn't really be surprised, it would be sad to see him go, but just think he is above himself where Brighton are concerned, we as a team have more to worry about than football 'Divas' which is what Leon thinks he is.

I meant I'd be surprised if he really is on 8k a week. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him go. In fact, I think it'd be a good bet... if anyone will take him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Leon was "just simply the 17th man in the squad tonight" according to McGhee on SCR. Well if the crowd are the 12th man, I guess that means even us lot are ahead of Leon in the pecking order.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Easy 10 said:
Leon was "just simply the 17th man in the squad tonight" according to McGhee on SCR. Well if the crowd are the 12th man, I guess that means even us lot are ahead of Leon in the pecking order.

:lolol: At least we show commitment.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
FACT - Knight stormed off home after a row with McGhee involving his non selection for the game

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
:down:

I hope it's not another bust up. If he was left out for footballing reasons I hope he shows hte right attitude and works to get back in. It will be so stupid if he leaves, it'll be worse then Zamora/Virgo/Currie/Cullip/etc as it is totally unnecessary. :(

Withdean Wanderer said:
FACT - Knight stormed off home after a row with McGhee involving his non selection for the game

Innocent questions here.

Was he not selected for the 11 or for the 16?

Can you fine and discipline a player for not being a spectator?

I just wonder if we're making too much of this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here