Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Dropped!

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
How do we know Leon stormed off?

Why do people continue to criticise McGhee?

We have a heavy schedule - all players need to be fresh and rested.

We won 2-1, and we are out of the bottom 3.

Ha!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
tadley gull said:
We have a heavy schedule - all players need to be fresh and rested.
I think we can safely say that is not the reason. 10 days until we play again.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
So far we don't have anything official on why he didn't play, and why he left the stadium early, but Leon has been found guilty of arguing with MM, storming off home, being a stroppy child with no commitment to the club or cause. and is now guaranteed to be sold off in Jan!

We seem to be missing that vital ingredient - evidence.

When someone actually finds out, let us know.:yawn:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
HampshireSeagulls said:
So far we don't have anything official on why he didn't play, and why he left the stadium early, but Leon has been found guilty of arguing with MM, storming off home, being a stroppy child with no commitment to the club or cause. and is now guaranteed to be sold off in Jan!

We seem to be missing that vital ingredient - evidence.

When someone actually finds out, let us know.:yawn:

Confirmed by various club staff at the game, Knight stormed off after an exchange of words wiith McGhee about being dropped. That is FACT

Last edited:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
Confirmed by various club staff at the game, Knight stormed off after an exchange of words wiith McGhee about being dropped. That is FACT

FACT, I was there and spoke to several staff members who confirmed this.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
From the 11 or the 16?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Must be from the 16... judging by what McGhee said and also the fact the teamsheet would have been in by then. They'd have needed the ref's permission to make a change that late.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Leon stormed out of the ground and car park at around 6.50PM ( he walked past me with a face like thunder and his head down) shortly after hearing he was dropped from the squad. He has thrown his toys out of his pram again!! and I suspect played his last game for the Albion. Good riddance as he isn't that good at this level, consistently underperforms in a mediocre team, is petulant and a bad influence and ego in the dressing room. The pro-Leon Knight rose tinted specs brigade wont like it but the man is just a prize twat and he is more interested in leon knight than BHA football club.

Add to this the fact that at the Christmas dinner he sat at his table with Butters and Oatway and generally ignored everybody and acted a cock to which Butters and Oatway were heard to tell him to pull his finger out and act like a professional. He didn;t like that advice either and walked out on that occasion too.

f*** him off and get someone in who gives a shit.

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Add to this the fact that at the Christmas dinner he sat at his table with Butters and Oatway and generally ignored everybody and acted a cock to which Butters and Oatway were heard to tell him to pull his finger out and act like a professional. He didn;t like that advice either and walked out on that occasion too.

f*** him off and get someone in who gives a shit.

untrue

Last edited by a moderator:

CKR stole the show today in Leon's position.

But we will still need the little guy in these hard games coming up in the next few weeks.

Leaving the ground when you are left out of the 16 is not good but I don't think it's a hanging offence.

As long as comes in to train 100 per cent to get his place back, then that's all I care about.

He has been the main guy, it's a big blow to his pride and self-esteem to be dropped from the squad altogether. That's never happened before. People, including McGhee and the management, have to make allowances for this. I'm not excusing what Leon did, what I'm saying is that the art of management is that you have to make allowances for some players who can be their own worst enemies at times.

As long as he comes into train 100 per cent, this is a storm in a teacup.

We saw tonight a wholehearted performance by Big Mac. This shows how a player who makes attitude and discpline mistakes can turn things around.

The squad and the management will get Leon's chin up again and he will come back stronger than ever :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
CKR stole the show today in Leon's position.

But we will still need the little guy in these hard games coming up in the next few weeks.

Leaving the ground when you are left out of the 16 is not good but I don't think it's a hanging offence.

As long as comes in to train 100 per cent to get his place back, then that's all I care about.

He has been the main guy, it's a big blow to his pride and self-esteem to be dropped from the squad altogether. That's never happened before. People, including McGhee and the management, have to make allowances for this. I'm not excusing what Leon did, what I'm saying is that the art of management is that you have to make allowances for some players who can be their own worst enemies at times.

As long as he comes into train 100 per cent, this is a storm in a teacup.

We saw tonight a wholehearted performance by Big Mac. This shows how a player who makes attitude and discpline mistakes can turn things around.

The squad and the management will get Leon's chin up again and he will come back stronger than ever :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:love:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What we need is a striker who just gets on with the job and is not controversial, there is only one TRIED AND TRUSTED ENGLISHMAN for the job

0,1020,424466,00.jpg

Now he'd make the park and ride buses run on time.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i would like to think that is true, and leon will show his proffesionalism. but i have a feeling mcghee (and im not anti mcghee) will show leon who is boss, thus pushing him closer to the exit door so a transfer fee would be usefull to try and pay for a new target that he already has in mind. Afterall we do have a few strikers. or maybe ckr has just deserved his place more than leon.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is it not understandable that any person who has been dropped not only from the team but from the squad would have the hump.

LK is our most prolific scorer and we need him.

Lets hope that it was a reaction to being dropped and that we will see the best of him when he returns.

MM is renowned for playing each match and each team according to what he considers to be neccessary and on this occassion for whatever reason he decided that LK didnt fit the bill this is what he is paid for and his job is dependant on the decisions that he makes end of story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here