Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Dropped!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Beach Hut said:
There was a rumour Forest offered £400K a while back.

If true we should have grabbed that kind of offer with both hands...with only a couple of goals more than our on-loan and currently injured defender, I'd say he isn't worth much on the transfer market right now. Certainly nowhere near 400K.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Maybe we were thinking of his value to our team rather than hius value on the transfer market? :rolleyes:

If it is true of course.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Bwian said:
If true we should have grabbed that kind of offer with both hands...with only a couple of goals more than our on-loan and currently injured defender, I'd say he isn't worth much on the transfer market right now. Certainly nowhere near 400K.

How much would you value Robinson

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
As for Leon and Albert leaving before the game, I said before it may be that they were given permission to leave. All the wringing of hands and shaking of heads is ridiculous as no one here actually knows whether he was allowed to go or not.

It'd be just as bad if they were given permission to leave. In fact worse - I'd also be seriously questioning McGhee's decision to let them go.

It's indefensible.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Richie Morris said:
Just out of interest does Jason Dodd come to every game he is not picked for?

What about all the rest of the reserves?

I would imagine Dodd does, although I'm not exactly sure about our club policy on it. Most other clubs do, quite rightly, insist on players going to games whether they are playing or not.

In a way though I don't care what the policy is. I would EXPECT all our players to want to be involved in matchdays, whether they are playing or not. Obviously some people defending Knight aren't really too bothered.

I wonder if Knight looked up the result on teletext?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Reading MM's comments in the Anus, Leon, CKR and Mayo have not come out of it with a huge amount of credit. He seems to be inferring that they are coasting at training, and unwilling to go the extra mile to get a place in the starting XI. That was the reason why it took KM so long to get his place back, and may be connected to the fact that CKR looks great in patches but does not mage a contribution for the whole 90 minutes.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
KinkyGoehring said:
How much would you value Robinson

Best part of sod all at the moment

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Silent Bob said:
Maybe we were thinking of his value to our team rather than hius value on the transfer market? :rolleyes:

If it is true of course.

I'll say one thing for you-you are consistent in your unrequited love for little Leon...unless you are Leon of course?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Richie Morris said:
Just out of interest does Jason Dodd come to every game he is not picked for?

What about all the rest of the reserves?

Unless they are laid up big time, all the players are expected at the ground for the game regardless, and to be there on time, and if they dont they get fined!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Richie Morris said:
How much is the fine? We have to pay £20 to sit and watch the football so I hope it is more for those who weasel out of it!

Yeah its a lot more, and it might even go up depending on the misdemeanour. Basically they get fined for anything and everything and if its to do with a match day its heavy!

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Race said:
Unless they are laid up big time, all the players are expected at the ground for the game regardless, and to be there on time, and if they dont they get fined!

Hurrah! A defintive answer.

And Richie, can you really not see how it matters that everyone should be there?!

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Bwian said:
with only a couple of goals more than our on-loan and currently injured defender, I'd say he isn't worth much on the transfer market right now.

What about the player with the most goals and most assists this season? How much would he be worth? Oh, hang on ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here