Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leiston or Fleetwood away

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Fleetwood is reached by a train to Blackpool and then this beauty to Fleetwood ...

46985792.TramGreen1.jpg

I hope the fact the CHUCKLE BROTHERS are advertised on that isn't an omen for our performance if we go there.

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
Could well be televised if Fleetwood.

They make the decision to televise before the replays, but even still I am pretty confident that it will be one of the chosen games. Guaranteed to be non-league at home to league one team.

Can't see Leiston winning at Fleetwood, so I expect to be playing there where tickets won't be a problem. They would only have a week and a half to sort everything out.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Forgive me but for a while whilst reading this thread I thought we had already beaten Hartlepool in the replay. Then I remembered, we still have to go away to them, the team that ran us off the park yesterday, and beat us a couple of weeks back. Still, nothing like a foregone conclusion is there?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Leiston has a capacity of 1,500. Fleetwood looks to be about 3,000.

How will the 225 tickets for Leiston get allocated?

Probably the ticket office will come up with some excellent idea which involves not actually properly advertising when they go on sale or how much they are before deciding people cannot use the internet to buy them and have to waste two hours sitting on a phone waiting to get put through to the one person taking applications...

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
When we went to Hartlepool for the league game, you were given a ticket as you went in. So fair to assume they will give them out as well at the cup replay. So surely those that go to Hartlepool for the cup replay should be given first dibs for any 2nd round tickets by providing their Hartlepool stub (assuming there is a 2nd round tie involving us).

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
those who go to hartlepool deserve a ticket..above anyone else.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
There is a station at Leiston. Sadly, only nuclear flasks stop there now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here