Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leiston or Fleetwood away

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I reckon we'd sell out the 900, people would do it for the laugh more than anything, it's not often you get a game like that.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It'll depend on the admission price, and whether the standing area is all uncovered. What's the current league price for our potential area of the ground Doc Fleetwood, and what price do you think FTFC would push for?

If do end up there, I have no problems with a ticket price somewhere along the lines of ours.

FA Cup works both ways, it gives bigger clubs (usually :D) the chance to play against much weaker opposition and progress, but also offers the chance for smaller clubs to make a bit of cash.

I would hope either club playing us to cream the cash as much as they can.

Good luck to them if they do.

With the cost of a return car trip being quoted at £78 on Transport Direct - Britain's free online journey planner I can't see it making a great deal of difference whether the admission charge is £12 or £16. Once you add in food and drink spending, the price of a ticket hardly matters.

True for the southern fans, but there must be alot of exiled/lapsed fans in the North who only go to two or three games a season for whom the admission price is more relevent. Also there are supporters who won't pay more than a certain price on principle - like me.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
They make the decision to televise before the replays, but even still I am pretty confident that it will be one of the chosen games. Guaranteed to be non-league at home to league one team.

Can't see Leiston winning at Fleetwood so I expect to be playing there where tickets won't be a problem. They would only have a week and a half to sort everything out.

Cant see us winning at Hartlepool !!!

if we can beat hartlepool this could be route to 3rd round

"Can we get you on Mastermind, Sybil? Next contestant, Sybil Fawlty from Torquay, special subject: The bleedin' obvious."

Attachments

• large.jpg
    large.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 40

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here