Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester v. Brighton SCR/SW listeners thread

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
0-0 to the Albion , a well deserved point.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
great result

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Great result!!!!

well done the Seagulls..... let's built from this

Jarrett and Birchall promising... Sullivan is going to keep Kuipers out.

Just hope Adams doesn't chop and change this team.

Hope renewed... hopefulll not a false dawn.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
why does NSC grind to a halt when there are probably no more than 6 people trying to post at the same time ?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Great point that from what sounded like a fantstic performance, lets just hope we can beat Hartlepool now on saturday!!

Oh.....wait...thats only half time apparently

:shrug:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did Johnny Byrne or Sir Norman get stuck in traffic tonight ?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Great point, but it will mean nothing if we don't kick on from here and get a few wins under our belt - Saturday and Tuesday are a good place to start!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Credit where it is due....Well done lads.....lets hope this is the start of the turn around.

Well done again for a top result against a very strong L1 Team who look like they will be next year in the Championship!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Credit where it is due....Well done lads.....lets hope this is the start of the turn around.

Well done again for a top result against a very strong L1 Team who look like they will be next year in the Championship!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
:laugh: I dont think I have ever heard so many mistakes in a game from commentators :laugh:, Eflick, ethnic, forrester, hunshelwood, Half time twice:glare: and about 10 mistakes in the half time and full time scores. He even said something about us being in the bottom 4 of the league two table :thud:
Anyway, great point, great effort, and finally sounds like we are playing some football!!

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Good to hear that Birchall and Jarrett played well, hopefully this could be the start of something!!
Possibly 6 points out of Hartlepool and peterboro?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Good to hear that Birchall and Jarrett played well, hopefully this could be the start of something!!
Possibly 6 points out of Hartlepool and peterboro?

That really is all I want, if we lose and the lads battledand played good football I can live with....I really want the team to turn this around and I hope this is the start.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here