Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester v. Brighton SCR/SW listeners thread

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I've got a lot of respect for Harty but this indirect sniping at Atilla is below him. It was a great result but the season hasnt been turned around yet and Atilla had every right to sya what he did. Hartys going a bit over the top.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
2008/2009 | Brighton and Hove Albion | Match | Table

How have we dropped below Orient, looking at the table above O's have 26 pts but worse goals difference? We should also have 26pts -9 ?

Am I being stupid?

That table is not updated. They are above us and we're in the relegation zone but they have played two more games than us. The next few games are must wins if the teams above us keep picking up points!

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
18 Yeovil 27 30
19 Swindon 26 27
20 Leyton Orient 28 26
-------------------------------
21 Brighton 26 25

At least we have 2 games in hand on Orient, 5 point gap to Yeovil though :glare:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Who are them games in hand, Northampton and Walsall. Can't see us winning either of them tbh.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Thought it sounded really good on the radio. Elphick excellent at the back, Cox a threat and Forster (Forrester?!) chasing everything that came anywhere near him.

I can see us picking up at least a point at Walsall. Hutchings should prove to be a very poor choice of manager, based on his previous record, and I can see Walsall going into freefall fairly soon.

www.soccerbase.com - The Internet Soccer Database

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I WAS joking :)

Indeed, Mendoza has said they aren't going to make it on facebook.

Bit of a pisser really - wonder how many Albion will be caught up in that?

Mendoza + 3 scurried around the touchline and joined the Albion faithful around 9:20ish. I assume they just arrived at that point and somehow had to find a way into the ground.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Mendoza + 3 scurried around the touchline and joined the Albion faithful around 9:20ish. I assume they just arrived at that point and somehow had to find a way into the ground.

Indeed. At least least they didn't have to pay to get in. :clap:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I saw Brett at 12:30 in Lewes waiting to be picked up so they didn't get very far in five hours. Were they travelling by tractor? Surely they wouldn't have stopped off for an alcoholic beverage or two on the way:drink:

ha, you caught me on my half day, was waiting for the bus back to BN1, didnt leave for the game until 3pm, perfect timing to sit in the same spot of the M1 for 210minutes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here