Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester v. Brighton SCR/SW listeners thread

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Good half!, and great co-commentator, People wanted new signings and we have about 6 by the sound of it. I knew about jarret and birchall, but who are Hunshlewood, effick, and forrester???:laugh:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Just spoken to Brett - they are 29 miles away and haven't moved for 2 HOURS

:ohmy:

I saw Brett at 12:30 in Lewes waiting to be picked up so they didn't get very far in five hours. Were they travelling by tractor? Surely they wouldn't have stopped off for an alcoholic beverage or two on the way:drink:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The West Brom game was delayed until 20.15 due to traffic, part of the same problem?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Is anyone else listening to radio for this half time, I'm beginning to think I've got the wrong station. Just random singing in the background? We should of kicked off again shouldn't we?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
oops got the maths wrong. It's half time! (If anyone else wanted to know) :blush:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Is anyone else listening to radio for this half time, I'm beginning to think I've got the wrong station. Just random singing in the background? We should of kicked off again shouldn't we?

not yet

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I have got the wrong station, it said welcome back to Ebsfleet and Crawley??

I went onto Southern Counties radio and pressed Listen Live

(by the way Ebsfleet just scored - Ebsfleet 3 - Crawley 1)

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Crawley have pulled it back to 3-2 sounds good! Can someone please help, where do I get the Brighton game?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
now Mickeys got the players we are keeping the ball down ...........and playing a lot better

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here