Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester: One point gained or two points dropped?

What was Leicester?

• One point gained

Votes: 290 92.1%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 25 7.9%

• Total voters

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I suspected we would lose the first 3 and go to Norwich with zero confidence with the pressure on.

Norwich are capable of getting the odd result too.

Gone better than surely any one thought.

Point gained

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
It’s definitely 2 points lost. We had a great chance to win the game with the pen and boost our survival chances, as it is now we are still in the relegation dog fight with some hard matches coming up. I think we will rue that pen miss come end of season.
2 points lost is the correct answer, would of taken a point before hand but when you are given a golden ticket you shouldn’t throw it away as we did.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lost a win in the 1st half but gained a draw in the 2nd half. Not sure how that equates to points, you do the math.

That comes out as 1 point gained.

((3-2) +1)/2

You're welcome.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Against a Team heading for the Champions League an excellent result.

Still 7 games to go so can't carried away but safety fairly close, then onwards and upwards to 20/21, hopefully in front of a full stadium?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Oh come on, if someone had offered us a point before kick-off, we'd have bitten their hand off wouldn't we? I know l would have done. Ok so we missed a penalty, but spot kicks have often proved our achilles heel in the past. I'm delighted with the point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here