Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester on saturday.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Thank christ we can move on now and get back to the proper stuff. Its going to be another bumper crowd on saturday against a side who have a sniff of the play offs. Tough game and I cannot wait.
The squad are all coming back and Gus might have to think pretty hard about selection........... and so will we.

D

Deleted member 18477

cant wait for the game! the tense derby affairs out of the way until at least the playoffs. a lot of tough games coming up! do we have the squad for top 6? we'll soon see...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Brezovan
Jara Greer Dunk Mattock
Bridcutt Sparrow Buckley
Barnes CMS Vokes

subs: Ankergren Calderon Agdestein JFC Noone or LuaLua

Looks good :)

would have gone 4-4-2 but Leicester are very strong and I think we will need to set up specifically to offset their strengths

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Brezovan
Jara Greer Dunk Mattock
Bridcutt Sparrow Buckley
Barnes CMS Vokes

Looks good :)

would have gone 4-4-2 but Leicester are very strong and I think we will need to set up specifically to offset their strengths

Where's AEA???????

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Is Phoebe going to visit [MENTION=21630]leicesterslapper1[/MENTION]

Not sure why people on here are getting ready for that old slag.

Sure, she might be fit(ish), but based on what I saw of her, which was too much, at their place, all she does is look at the opposition fans and juggle her tits loads.

In retrospect, I'm sold.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Brezovan
Jara
Greer
El-Abd
Mattock
Bridcutt
Sparrow
Buckley
Barnes
Vokes
Mackail-Smith

:albion: Best Brighton team I would ever have seen.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brezovan
Jara Greer Dunk Mattock
Bridcutt Sparrow Buckley
Barnes CMS Vokes

I would put AEA in central defence instead of Dunk as he is a better player at the moment and Vincelot instead of Calderon on the bench as he is more versatile and can play in many positions if needed.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Cany wait. Will be driving doen by myself for the first time, still can't believe I passed!

Big Cuddly Pandas.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think Leicester may now play with a winger Gallagher instead of the narrow play of Sven. Player to be aware of is Wellens, who did not cost them a fortune. Now the Frenchie is gone, there goes a bit of flair.

BBC Sport - Southampton 0-2 Leicester City

I think our team selection needs to improve in our set pieces (especially corners) and left side defence.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Dropping Calderon for Reyes then it seems. I`d quite like to see him in midfield though.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Not really sure I'd like us to play CMS, Barnes and Vokes starting in the same team. Vokes and CMS, with Buckley drifting in-between would be good though

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
----------Brez----------

Calde Greer El-Abd Mattock

-----Bridcutt Reyes-----

Buckley Sparrow Barnes

----------CMS----------

Really difficult choosing which two CB's to play. Could be any combination there and it would be quality. Just can't make room for Vokes at the moment, or Noone, or Lua Lua, or Vicente, or Harley, or JFC or Agdestein :shrug:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
brez
vincelot dunk greer mattock

adam el abd
reyes bridcutt buckley kaz
cms

lester are on form and wil lbe up for this , we will be on the back foot to start , will still have nooney ,( calde), vokes and jcf to call on , not to mention vin thingy if he;\'s fit.
to start.........quallllllaaaaattttteeeeeee.

casp aea

Last edited:

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
How things change. It seems like only yesterday I was desperate to see Bernie Gallagher shake off a tight calf in time for the game, or wondering whether Nicky Rust was going to be sold to Rotherham for £35,000.

A sense of panic descended on me when Maskell pulled up with hamstring strain in the first 10 minutes at home to Wigan, and I nearly gave up when Peter Smith looked to be leaving.

Good God its a lifetime away now........

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
BBC Sport - Leicester v Middlesbrough

Wellens made the first goal for Nugent. But Leicester are losing 1-2 and the play-offs will be the best they can hope for this season. Gallagher has figured on crosses to no avail.

Goal - Jermaine Beckford - Leicester 2 - 2 Middlesbro
Jermaine Beckford finds the net with a goal from close range to the bottom right corner of the goal. Leicester 2-2 Middlesbrough.

I wonder if Leiceseter went direct with Nugent, Beckford, Delfouneso there is a great temptation to hoof into the channels.

Last edited:

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Brezovan
Jara Greer Dunk Mattock
Buckley Bridcutt Sparrow Noone
CMS Vokes

Although i can't see Gus playing 2 wingers from the start sadly:(

subs: Ankergren Calderon Agdestein JFC Barnes or LuaLua

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here