Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Another good point on the road, Well done Bjorn and Bruno.

I wish we'd shoot, instead of trying to walk it in all the time, we'd have have half a chance of winning the odd game.

That's what I was thinking........until I saw the standard of our shooting:lol:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Badly need more pace in the side we only look like doing proper damage when Lamptey plays. Maupay needs competition great cross though.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Excellent second half, SO much better in every aspect, proud of that turnaround in performance and happy enough with a point - though we nearly got a deserved winner.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We're so good at fighting back this season it's quite remarkable, we were sloppy first half but excellent when Leicester tried to defend the lead and we could have nicked it in the end; another case of what might have been but we've had some tough fixtures in quick succession and the players still played with high energy towards the full time whistle.

Will hopefully have Biss, Mwepu?, Lallana fully fit for the next league game and some easier games which we can hopefully target some wins from.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ooooh, it's a draw.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Ref had a shocker, why did he throw the ball behind Alexis after the drop ball (which he should have allowed to play on), The foul on Marc C was dangerous and should have at least been a yellow.

That said Steve Alzate was my MoM until he went off, but it was tactically a good decision.

Great team effort again and superb goal by Danny.

Two blattant attack-halting hand balls that he didn't card their players for too. He wasn't awful though - Leicester are normally a side who break up the game with 'injuries' etc and he didn't let them do that today.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Stay classy!!

You can criticise every critical Gross post you like but at some point you’re going to have to admit the same, it’s staring you in the face every time he plays. He’s not good enough anymore.

Just because someone was good for us 4 years ago, it doesn’t mean he still is and it also doesn’t mean that fans are wrong for pointing it out now.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Strange game. After the sloppy first half giving away possession cheaply and generally looking disjointed, then the even sloppier start to the second with the goal, it looked grim. A few seasons back, the result would have been inevitable after that goal. This team is stronger and doesn't know when it is beaten. The game changer was obviously the two subs where afterwards there only looked to be one winner. Some better finishing throughout might have seen all three points, but given the poor first half I'll happily take a point.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Our last 30 minutes team is so much better than our first 60 minutes team.

Maupay is a different player when he’s got good company.
It’s always been the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here