Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Another good point on the road, Well done Bjorn and Bruno.

I wish we'd shoot, instead of trying to walk it in all the time, we'd have have half a chance of winning the odd game.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Considering we usually get bugger all at the King Power you've gotta be happy with a point. All part of the strong mentality of the team now, past seasons we would've folded after that early second half goal.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
In the media our great performance against Everton was all about Everton and against Chelsea it was all about Chelsea, today will be no different. We are a great team.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Like the England rugby team from a few years ago, keep the points ticking over. Difference being we do it on a match by match basis.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Some sloppy passing today throughout the game from us. We should have won today but still a point away from home is still good.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Will take that, point away at Leicester adding to the three at home, can't be sniffed at.

I do kinda think Lamptey and Welbeck should be starting who clearly improve us

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
After a couple of very tough games against our rivals and the Champions of Europe, we take that well earned point and move onwards and upwards.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
In the words of DJ Khaled - ANOTHER ONE - ONE.

6f39251c6f3d34298b0e7eee0f9f5dd0.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A totally different 1-1 to the Chelsea game.

Felt we struggled in midfield a lot more, everyone had sloppy moments.

Yet the final 20 mins we found our groove and given another 10 mins I think we would’ve won.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Nothing to do with Gross, nothing to do with Alzate and nothing to do with Maupay. We were below what we have become accustomed to, hell, if we had put in the performance that we did against chelsea, we would be celebrating a trouncing of an average team. It's another away point against a well drilled, former epl winner. I'm loving this feeling of what ifs, stay with it people, it's happening

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here