Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Think we’ve found our March replacement at LWB - Alzate has been outstanding tonight.

His quality has shone through in plenty of games, but i actually think this might be his best game. Shows what a run of games can do.

Biss and Mac. The heavies...

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Soyuncu looking like an unlockable character from an 80's video game. Or Steven Segal's love child.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Moder has a real presence. Looks to pass forward and is very elegant on the ball. Karbownik actually looks even better. Insane work rate, real imagination on the ball.

I’ve got a friend who is a Lech fan and raved about Moder.
We will be fine when Bissouma goes, especially if we reinvest the money on a striker.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
If Gross stays on and we go we go to extra time, i can see him doing one of those runs that Murray did in that game when he was clean through one on one bit knew he didn’t have enough puff so just stopped running :lol:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
If Gross stays on and we go we go to extra time, i can see him doing one of those runs that Murray did in that game when he was clean through one on one bit knew he didn’t have enough puff so just stopped running :lol:

I'd say Tau needs taking off, his second touch is a tackle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here