Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
There’s a Palace troll all over this thread but it isn’t him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I give up, he’s starting threads as usual, which definitely contravenes, What is the point in having moderators when this guy has been flagged up incessant times and nothing is ever done?

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Leicester have a few players who are on superb form. I'm not surprised by their goals, but I am frustrated about our final third decisions.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not saying I'm pro or anti Ryan, I don't see how any of the three were his fault, first a deflection he was saving, second no chance unless he was lucky and the third nobody would have saved

I think he'd have easily saved the first without the deflection.
He probably still should have done better, it wasn't a wrongfooter a la earlier in the season.

No chance with the other 2.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I'm not saying I'm pro or anti Ryan, I don't see how any of the three were his fault, first a deflection he was saving, second no chance unless he was lucky and the third nobody would have saved

I know what you’re saying.

But this is elite level. And I know it’s been a long time for us, but keepers do make saves. It’s what they do.

Occasionally they make class saves that win you points.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Difference is tactical nous by the manager.

One noticed an opportunity and changed something to exploit it

One just stood there and watched as that change ripped the team apart

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Being taken to school

Our left identified as a massive weak point

Which we've known about for about 3 years.

Luckily most teams have plenty of right footed players.

We looked half sensible the first ten minutes, then AJ/March swapped sides and it all went a bit CH guesswork up front, we lost defensive coherence and we've paid a massive price.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Which one is genuinely good enough to come in at PL level consistently if ropey Ryan broke his leg?

None of them right now.

High hopes for Sanchez, but he's not ready, Walton and Steele are not good enough imho.

I believe sanchez is better considering save to goal record is 2-2, Ryan has made 16 saves and conceded 22

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Some very angry fans today. I’m there too, this has been awful. Let’s offer some balance though for our own sanity.

Still haven’t been in the bottom 3 this season. Or ever under Potter.

Playing stats are excellent. We’ve transitioned form a side playing very poor football to genuinely good football. Next step is converting chances and results.

We are playing an excellent Leicester side who are 1 point off 1st with a win. No shame in losing away to them.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Not sure what’s worse our defensive performance or the commentators Leicester love in, not sure I’m watching the second half

I think we need to be honest boys, we've outstayed our welcome in the Premier League. We might get lucky, but we just don't have the quality or consistency, unfortunately.

I absolutely believe we have a better squad now than in out first 2 seasons in the Prem. The problem is obvious, an overhyped manager who has no track record at this level

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here