Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
There ‘s no cohesion manager is to blame.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
This is the first time ever my faith in Potter has been called into question. Now very worried about this season.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
What has happened to Dunk this season? We’ve been making excuses for him all season about playing in a back 3 but he’s in a back 4 tonight and he’s been even worse.

Taking Burn aside, Dunk has been our poorest CB this season after being outstanding in our previous premier league seasons. Can’t work it out.

He has been average at best this season.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

It's sad because we do actually have a really good squad (our best ever)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the close season it was clear we were desperate for a good LB and a better striker. We didn’t bother with a LB at all and went Pound shop on the striker. We are reaping the rewards now. We have a squad that has to play a CB at LB and can’t score for toffee.

Having about 10 central midfielders and 5 Centre backs doesn’t mean you have a good squad.

Last edited:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I think too many of you fell into the trap of thinking "won't it be peak Brighton if we beat a top four.." This was never a game to have expectations.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

And Schmeichal making outrageous saves that Ryan very seldom does when we need him to keep us in the game.

Outrageous saves or shit finishing?

He didn’t need to do much other than remain big........

We’ve both highlighted that Ryan is weak and nothing has changed

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I’m gonna log off NSC with these words - take it on the chin and support the club / manager / players - tonight has been shit but it’s just one game, and overall this season we’ve been good overall. More import at things to get you down than one game of football. Up the Albion - see you Tuesday.

I agree with a lot of what’s you’ve said there but overall this season we’ve not been good if we’ve only won 2 games out of 12

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This is the biggest problem we have IMO. “We’re just glad to be here”. 16tn or 17th in perpetuity? I’d rather spend my Saturdays taking my daughter and wife shopping. Deliver on the top ten promise or **** off.

I was completely not bothered about getting 4 and 4 in the ticket priority groups. Revealing how I don’t miss this non-winning, defensively shit, football team.

Look at our best matches since restart, Lamptey invariably the difference. Beyond that?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
I’m gonna log off NSC with these words - take it on the chin and support the club / manager / players - tonight has been shit but it’s just one game, and overall this season we’ve been good overall. More import at things to get you down than one game of football. Up the Albion - see you Tuesday.

Mate, its most ****ing games, wobble that head of yours and wake up....:wrong:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I think he'd have easily saved the first without the deflection.
He probably still should have done better, it wasn't a wrongfooter a la earlier in the season.

No chance with the other 2.

The way I'm looking at it - if those 3 shots happen at the other end would Leicester be 3-0 down at the moment?

1st is a regulation save for Schmeichel. 2nd maybe Schmeichel narrows the angle a bit quicker think Ryan was slow out.

3rd fair enough, it's dipped right in the postage stamp.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I can’t believe there are people slagging the commentary BTW. They are very good and taking their chances ruthlessly. We are shit. That’s all they’ve said.

Leicester with their circa 30k crowd. Leicester with their popular rich owner who thinks of the fans. Leicester with their cheap pick ups. Leicester the county team. They are us and yet they outperform us in every single department. Why are they so far ahead of us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here