Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Let’s be honest - Maupay is well out of form and Welbeck is a journeyman striker, we can’t be surprised we don’t have any cutting edge up top. I understand why we couldn’t splash out in the summer but I think this sort of game is really showing how much we miss a real top class striker or finisher.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Solly on the right

Great idea [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Let’s be honest - Maupay is well out of form and Welbeck is a journeyman striker, we can’t be surprised we don’t have any cutting edge up top. I understand why we couldn’t splash out in the summer but I think this sort of game is really showing how much we miss a real top class striker or finisher.

I recall NSC’ers laughing about Ings.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’ve worked out why people give March so much shit. Because his decision making is SHOCKING

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
2-0 Bollocks, they're making it look easy. Gonna be a long night

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
So you’re ignoring the change in direction of the ball about 2 feet away from maty Ryan who would’ve comfortably saved it without the deflection?

No, but you’re clearly ignoring the fact that it was still a very stoppable shot, but it went straight through his hands. The army of Ryan defenders is shrinking.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
We keep talking about spending big on a forward, but we need to spend big on a premier league keeper. We can't keep overseeing Ryan's poor performances. He fails to do the basics, time after time unfortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here